Last Post Replies
Mark Schneider
I need to create an E-Learning course that does NOT require Internet access, and will save data collected to the local (same) notebook.  Specifically, going out into r...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Melanie Sobie
I continue to be amazed at the great graphics others have created in PowerPoint and shared with the community - and I've enjoyed using quite a few of them. Attached a...
11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Tammy Sellers
I have researched and researched... now I am asking!  I have posted this to Presenter and Engage forum as well...Help! I have a client that needs an Unclassified bann...
11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Maurice Oliver
Hi I'm interested in having groups of questions activated according to how the first question is answered.  For example:  Where do you live?  User chooses NY and is br...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Judith Blackbourn
Hi ho heroes, Does this happen to you? Your eLearning is built and ready to post, but your client wants a quick "something" to send users to tell them about a new feat...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Fay A
Hi everyone, I graduated from my Masters in Educational Technology about 2 years ago. While we had some hands-on experience, I definitely need more current exposure to...
over 11 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Carrie Anderson
Hi Fellow Community Members, I am new to this community but already have benefited a lot from the tips, tricks and demos shared here so often. I have also started work...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Steven Booker
Hi, I am creating a screen which has a video on one layer, and closed captioning text boxes on another layer (allowing the user to display the closed captioning text i...
over 11 years ago
By Steven Booker
Jean Wooten
Hello, all!  We have some wonderful content developed and need help moving it forward with Storyline.  The project is full-time for 8-12 weeks in Seattle and starts Ja...
over 11 years ago
By Jean Wooten
Deb Reed
Worked fine yesterday to slice up larger video(mwn) into segments. I didn't finish yesterday and today,Video Encoder won't load. I get the following message: Unhandled...
over 11 years ago
By Deb Reed
Nura Muhammad
it has been long i didnt visit this forum, i need your assistance about the best software to convert power point to dvd. i beleave is simple to get this solution in th...
over 11 years ago
By Nura Muhammad
Ashley W
I'm trying to find an interesting way to quiz after introducing new employees to a large amount of information on products. Right now, I'm presenting all of the produc...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
Kristen Hull
My position as the (only) corporate trainer/instructional designer was recently eliminated.  Sighs.    Don't get me started on how little thought I believe the new bos...
over 11 years ago
By Kristen Hull
Jesse Racké
Hi Everybody, I have followed a lot of the threads about incorporating handwritten fonts into your courses. I found a lot of the tips very helpful, thank you all for t...
over 11 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Aidreen Hart
Hello, is there a way to draw freehand in Storyline? I would like to create my own shape. Thanks!
over 11 years ago
By Aidreen Hart
Ann Rollins
Hey peeps! I am building an elearning course and need to change a log and cannot identify this font - can anyone help me?  Thanks so much! Ann
over 11 years ago
By Stefano Posti
OWEN HOLT
Here is my next variables challenge / question(s).... Assume I have a list of 10 things (my list is much bigger, but I'm keeping it simple for this example). I would l...
over 11 years ago
By Shwetha Bhaskar
Bruce Graham
http://www.drawastickman.com/ I want this much fun in every course I ever build!  Bruce
over 11 years ago
By Ashley W
Juanjo Haro
Hi... I have a question about Moodle. When we put in the moodle a course, this appears not centered...  with more margin upper than bottom, more left than right I have...
over 11 years ago
By Juanjo Haro
Kevin Thorn
Hey Heroes! Just a quick post to say Happy Halloween and a FREE gift.  Grab these four illustrated Zombie characters here > Zombies
over 11 years ago
By Kevin Thorn