Last Post Replies
jonathan tressier
Hi all I currently have Articulate studio and Wondered whether it was worth the upgrade to Storyline? I am soon to be building more and more interactive videos but cur...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Lauren Pinto
I'm in the  trenches of researching LMS programs.  How has anyone's experience been with Articulate (or any other e-learning software) and Desire2Learn, Moodle, Net Di...
over 11 years ago
By Joe Deegan
OWEN HOLT
Let's assume that I am performing some type of preference quiz. Based on user selections, 2 variables (let’s call them E and I) store adjusted values. So far, easy eno...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Brandon Kirkham
InfinityTLC is looking for an eLearning developer with experience in the Articulate suite. If you have the skills, creativity and desire to produce top notch work, we ...
over 11 years ago
By Brandon Kirkham
Jim Rehmann
To Audio or Not To Audio... that is the question. I have a Storyline presentation with some rather lengthy Captivate software demos embedded into it. I have speech bu...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanne Bernui
Jesse Spinella
FYI: Don't know how many people know about this, but... I've discovered that you don't have to set a trigger to the layer's timeline (where there's no easy way of copy...
over 11 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Murray Etheridge
I am new to Storyline.   We do individual evaluations in paper format currently and there is room for error especially when adding up the evaluated answers (0 being sk...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Tallis Lockos
I am struggling for ideas for an elearning course, and i am hoping someone can help! I create elearning material for commercial property managers. We are going to ask ...
over 11 years ago
By El Burgaluva
Chris  Glass
Saw this and thought you all may enjoy it: http://vivaelearning.com/
over 11 years ago
By Chris Glass
Max Ulrich
I would like to know if it is possible to give students the ability to flag or mark questions of interest that they would like to review again before completing their ...
over 11 years ago
By Max Ulrich
Adhir Anand
Hi I'm building a drag and drop interaction in Storyline, but am unable to get the desired output. Here's what I did: There are objects that come one by one and the us...
over 11 years ago
By Adhir Anand
Tracy Parish
Well today is December 1st and many of us now start thinking about the holidays.   Many also start thinking about the sharing and gift giving we will be doing over the...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Efrat Maor
Hi, We're starting a big project that will include short learning units about software prgramming, architecture, new features etc,.  Basicly - boring stuff :-P We woul...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Tracy Siudzinski
Is it a 1:1 time conversion when converting PPT from ILT to Articulate? In other words, I have a 1-hour ILT class (direct instruction w/ lecture, little to no discussi...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, Has it ever happened to you, when your customer comes to you with the following challenge. 1. I need narration 2. I need the narrative text visualised when a u...
over 11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
nicola hicks
Hi, I was wondering if the helpful people at Articulate could offer some advice. We are just starting to develop e learning courses internally at my organisation and ...
over 11 years ago
By logan gibs
Wim Timmerman
I have added a trigger to a button which should open a link in a new browser window. After testing I found out that this only seems to work when you run the output as ...
over 11 years ago
By Wim Timmerman
El Burgaluva
Hi, folks Someone asked a question on the forum this week and I can't for the life of me find that post again! The question was how to do something along these lin...
over 11 years ago
By El Burgaluva
Chris Perez
12/7: hank you to all that contacted me. At this time, I am not looking for any more submissions. Thanks! I've been given the OK to search for a freelance contractor t...
over 11 years ago
By Chris Perez
Joe Deegan
Hey Heroes, Does anybody have examples or ideas of shadows that you may have created for video's in a Storyline or Studio project? I'd like to give slides with video's...
over 11 years ago
By Joe Deegan