Last Post Replies
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, How many of you have entered gibberisch in a text field to see how it will look like when filled. Next time, create a text field and enter =lorem(). The system...
over 11 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, here's a little game I made using Java Randomizer Layers Variables States Triggers Lightbox Input field Hope you enjoy it. Geert
over 11 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
Jim Lombardo
I'm putting together an elearning course that chronicles the history of our company. I'm calling it Our Story. Has anyone done anything similar, or do you have any rec...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Chris  Glass
Has anyone be able to use the S3 service and been able to restrict to a certain IP. I have tried different code and I still am not able to get it right. Any help would...
over 11 years ago
By Chris Glass
Belen Casado
My sister is a painter, and I wanted to create an art gallery from her pictures in Storyline.  You can see it here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/lauracasadoartgallery/stor...
over 11 years ago
By Marty King
Jim Kinneer
I was invited to preview some learning tools and quickly recognized articulate as the rapid elarning application.    On the company's website - when you click on a lin...
over 11 years ago
By David Anderson
mike amaditz
All I want to do is have my selected text change color and show a layer when clicked. I've tried with hot spots, shapes, buttons... but nothing will change the color....
over 11 years ago
By David Anderson
Tim Slade
Hello Articulate Community! I have been interested in doing some freelance work and have been in the market for a new computer. I was curious to know, am I able to ded...
over 11 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Adrian Shepard
Having just completed my first project on Storyline I thought I would share my thoughts in case they are useful to someone just starting... Overall I was very impresse...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Holly Gaach
I am doing research elearning in Asia and America and looking at the differences. I look at companies in the two continents and only find G Cube Solutions. Where can I...
over 11 years ago
By Holly Gaach
Sarah Noll Wilson
Just wanted to reach out and see if anyone was attending the Storyline training in Kirkland, WA next week (Nov. 13-15).  I am going to be attending both the basic and ...
over 11 years ago
By Sarah Noll Wilson
DeDe Morton
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 11 years ago
By DeDe Morton
Farhana Salman
Hi there, If anyone need me for the PowerPoint presentation and any kind of e learning projects for online training / classroom presentations. Please email me at farha...
over 11 years ago
By Farhana Salman
Gina Russoniello
Hi Everybody! I've been going nuts all day trying to figure out if I can do something in Articulate Storyline for an eLearning I'm creating.  Let me know your thought...
over 11 years ago
By Gina Russoniello
David Anderson
Anyone using SharePoint 2007 to host Storyline or Studio '09 courses? A customer is trying to publish courses to their SharePoint site. They don't see how or where to ...
over 11 years ago
By Graham North
Katie Venit
My organization delivers a lot of trainings. One idea that my directors have latched onto is creating an online module about a topic (say, classroom management), and t...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Graham
In 1935, the concept of Schrodinger's Cat was devised, essentially to display one of the complexities of Quantum Physics, i.e. that an object could potentially be in t...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Christy Novack
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew of a widget or a way to embed a You Tube video into Captivate 6? In researching this, it seems for the new version there is n...
over 11 years ago
By Christy Novack
Judith Blackbourn
Hi all, Just getting so frustrated looking at all the great examples and not being able to come up with a better idea for my project. I'm always thinking in boxes! Al...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kerri Drinkwater
Hello Everyone- Our learning group has been asked for the same type of online training recently - essentially Compliance and other business units need to track that em...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S