Last Post Replies
Farhana Salman
Hi there, If anyone need me for the PowerPoint presentation and any kind of e learning projects for online training / classroom presentations. Please email me at farha...
over 11 years ago
By Farhana Salman
Gina Russoniello
Hi Everybody! I've been going nuts all day trying to figure out if I can do something in Articulate Storyline for an eLearning I'm creating.  Let me know your thought...
over 11 years ago
By Gina Russoniello
David Anderson
Anyone using SharePoint 2007 to host Storyline or Studio '09 courses? A customer is trying to publish courses to their SharePoint site. They don't see how or where to ...
over 11 years ago
By Graham North
Katie Venit
My organization delivers a lot of trainings. One idea that my directors have latched onto is creating an online module about a topic (say, classroom management), and t...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Graham
In 1935, the concept of Schrodinger's Cat was devised, essentially to display one of the complexities of Quantum Physics, i.e. that an object could potentially be in t...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Christy Novack
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew of a widget or a way to embed a You Tube video into Captivate 6? In researching this, it seems for the new version there is n...
over 11 years ago
By Christy Novack
Judith Blackbourn
Hi all, Just getting so frustrated looking at all the great examples and not being able to come up with a better idea for my project. I'm always thinking in boxes! Al...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kerri Drinkwater
Hello Everyone- Our learning group has been asked for the same type of online training recently - essentially Compliance and other business units need to track that em...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
Max M.
Storyline works as programmed for printing, however I have had to edit the report.html file's JavaScript in order to get the format of the data the way I want it. The ...
over 11 years ago
By asif raja
Karen Kahlig
I've written a course with 4 scenes, one scene for each objective (including software simulations). Using radio buttons on the conclusion slide, I ask the user if they...
over 11 years ago
By Karen Kahlig
Ashley W
So, we're about to finally roll out all of the work I've been doing for 7 months, and my boss would like me to first make an introduction on how to actually use the .s...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Marsha Rivera
Hi all, I am in the process of designing/developing a course on protocol deviation (process change). I would love to see what others are doing in this area.  Any idea...
over 11 years ago
By Marsha Rivera
Anonymous User
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone could think of the best way of presenting this: i have a screen shot of a webpage on the slide with a presenter video talking about...
over 11 years ago
By Pamela Keister
Stephen Brodeur
So, I am relatively new to the forums and have been reading a lot of the blogs. I have picked up some really fantastic ideas about how to start thinking and creating o...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jedidiah Esposito
Hi folks! I'm curious as to the thoughts in the practicing community here regarding familiarity vs. novelty in e-learning design -- Specifically in terms of layout and...
over 11 years ago
By El Burgaluva
Brenda Hahn
And if not, does anyone have any suggestions on how I might make this work? I am working on an eLearning course in presenter and I want to have 5 different modules, al...
over 11 years ago
By Brenda Hahn
John  Ehle
My company wants courses that follow the same format, style etc for all courses I develop. Is it better to just start with the same slides and edit the content, etc or...
over 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Angie Martinez
I recently found this website that offers some really cool free pictures - the textures are great for backgrounds or to use as a shape "fill", and there are some other...
over 11 years ago
By Angie Martinez
Bud Keegan
Recent feedback from a client was to develop aa FAQ for the program participants.  I've attached our first draft (it is based on Storyline offerings) and wanted to sha...
over 11 years ago
By eLearning Development
Chris  Glass
Hey Guys, First off, I check this forum everyday to learn something new and to help others with what they help with. It is kind of addicting. Here is my problem. I hav...
over 11 years ago
By Judy Nollet