Last Post Replies
Bud Keegan
we're working on putting together a central learning hub which we'd set up for clients.  it would include glossaries, and dox.  It would also contain video and images ...
over 11 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Bud Keegan
just wanted to share an initiative we put together over the last few months... we offer a niche blended offering in the digital marketing area.  our clients are brand ...
over 11 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Bruce Graham
I just cam to a point in a build where I wanted to add one of those big green "tick" marks to a Scene, so that I know it is completed, done to death, it's OK, I do not...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Graham
Hi, I usually use Pixie and the Articulate colour "Dropper" for colour selection, but needed to do a "Pantone to RGB" conversion yesterday. Found, and love this site,...
over 11 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Jerson  Campos
So after I was done trying to create a custom skin for the players, I happened to figure out how to import dynamic data into a flash file that can be inserted into a s...
over 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Rhona Blankenship
Hi everyone! This has probably been answered, but i can't find the answer, so I am asking again. I have created a project in Storyline and have published to LMS. When ...
over 11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Barry Galvin
Hello all, We are seeking 1 or perhaps 2 Articulate Storyline developers to help with the ever increasing workload of modules that need developing at the moment. The m...
over 11 years ago
By Barry Galvin
Bethre Means
Hey guys! Help me gather the pros and cons of using Screenr vs Captivate. I can think of a few for each, but don't want to miss anything. What do you like/dislike abou...
over 11 years ago
By Patti Bryant
David Lindenberg
Hey All: Saw this interaction and thought it would be an interesting idea for development. James Bond Random Movie Generator It's kind of simplistic, but the overall i...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
Poornima Ramachandran
I recently used Tom's iPad mock up to create a course, and added three more features to it - PPT file attached. Some garnishing ideas - For the library template, yo...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sandra Natale
Greetings E-heroes! The Core Performance/Athlete's Performance team is seeking an Elearning Technologist to join us at our beautiful Phoenix, AZ campus. As an entry-le...
over 11 years ago
By Sandra Natale
Howie Pearson
This is not a technical storyline question but one for instructional designers.  I'm about to dive in and create an HR info related course and I'm going to need to wri...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Zara Ogden
Hi everyone. Here is a honest question. I am building a game based on vehicle inspection. It will include pre trip tractor and tailor as well as the on route and post...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
Gail Chambers
I am working in Storyline and the client is asking if the project can be published in straight HTML. Is it possible to do this? The module includes a quiz and a survey...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Gail Chambers
Maybe someone can answer this: When I view Storyline project in player it trims part of the project - equally. Not sure why this happens. Any suggestions would be grea...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Tom Ashcraft
Hello e-learning heroes- My team is looking to confirm some metrics around typical course development times. We have experienced different times for courses similar i...
over 11 years ago
By Carla Ollero
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
This isn't specifically about courses, except that there are web sites I use periodically that I bookmark to my computer. These are sites I may use when building cours...
over 11 years ago
By Dan Stan
Bethre Means
Does anyone have some good recommendations on organizing curriculum? For example, if you have a certain subject being taught that includes PPTs, job aids, elearning, w...
over 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Mike Schwind
Tom, I attended DevLearn 2012 last week and was in your session "Create Engaging and Interactive eLearning with a simple design model". The model you presented was goo...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Jill Freeman
Hi, heroes. I need to access evidence- or research-based content that is written by people experienced in the field of child welfare, who hold a Masters.  How do you h...
over 11 years ago
By Jill Freeman