Last Post Replies
Leah  Jones
Challenge How to review online course elements (i.e. Engage, Presenter, Quizmaker) and capture feedback to a custom list? A similar process was discussed in this Arti...
almost 10 years ago
By Leah Jones
Sayuj Ravindran
Just planning to invest on a new computer...but no idea on which one to go for..!!! Would love to know what you guys work on and how good they are.... a few questions...
almost 10 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Gerry Wasiluk
Just ruminating out loud . . .  Ever been in a project meeting with polar opposites that are more alike than different? Veteran, seasoned developers who have "been ...
almost 10 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Poornima Ramachandran
I have not used Video encoder in any of my projects. Am I missing something great? Can you give me some tips on where to use video encoder?
almost 10 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Steve Flowers
One of the things that we run into when testing during development is the browser cache. Some environments make clearing the cache a chore. I found this easy tip somew...
almost 10 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Kat Fardian
Hi all, I'm new to e-learning and the articulate community but already amazed at how great the articulate support is! So I thought I might pick your brains on my first...
almost 10 years ago
By Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Chantelle N
Hi all, I was searching around the site and just noticed that there isn't a section for members to share their work with the community if they've utilized any of the a...
almost 10 years ago
By James Brown
Sunny Bozell
Hi - one of the areas we're trying to focus on is creating quizzes and assessments. I was wondering if anyone had some resources or best practices on writing better qu...
almost 10 years ago
By Cathy Moore
Brian Sullivan
I am generally not enjoying the new forums -- I find the discussion disjointed and hard to follow. In my opinion the old forums were much better or at least more funct...
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jay Hedley
Hi everyone -  We do a lot of classroom training and are looking for ways to use e-learning to support our current programs. Strategically, we want to move most of our...
almost 10 years ago
By Shelly Cook
Phil Mayor
I love the new site, can we get this site to work properley on an iphone?  At the moment you cannot scale the page and it is impossible to post a new post, as the mess...
almost 10 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Articulate Community members in southern California.... You may already know that Tom Kuhlmann will be at the Training Conference in San Diego. He's also giving a free...
almost 10 years ago
By Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Marci LaValley
I have to create a WBS for a f2f conversion to eLearning project.  I have never had to complete one before.  Does anyone have anything they have used that you would be...
almost 10 years ago
By Marci LaValley
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
eLearning Enhanced is considering putting together a one day gathering of Articulate users. We are not thinking at this point it would be a full blown conference... ...
almost 10 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Gerry Wasiluk
Hi! This is sort of related to this thread:  http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/674.aspx  .  A "triage"challenge. Say, you are given a 30-50 slide PPT to convert...
almost 10 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Sam Veasey
I personally like to have several quizzes throughout a course, just as kind of a checkpoint for the learner. For example in a 20 minute course, I might have four or fi...
almost 10 years ago
By Carla Stewart
Cindy Hollister
I'm running into a few snags on a project I'm working on. I think my interviewing skillz are kinda bad, when it comes to talking w/my subject matter experts. I feel li...
10 years ago
By Cindy Hollister
Ardi Collins
Hi, I've relatively new to eLearning and have struggled writing and storyboarding my projects. We use Articulate to build our courses. I'm looking for models or templa...
10 years ago
By Christine James
Sara Fromme
I have a good handle on creating the course content, but I'm trying to make my courses more interactive.  Any ideas?
10 years ago
By Babette Miller