Last Post Replies
Sonia Turcotte
Hello, I have a question can I put the tutorial that I make on my job intranet site or we need a special plateform Thanks!
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Tracy Parish
Hi there: Hoping my fellow designers here that also may administer and LMS will lend me their ear.  I just spent  the last several weeks torturing myself to get our ye...
over 11 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Rena Man
I'm currently working on a project to evaluate elearning solutions for my organisation (both authoring tools and LMSs/hosting platforms).  The aim is to create some re...
over 11 years ago
By Tyus Durant
Natalia Mueller
Hello All! I'd love to get your input and experience on this topic. There are so many great courses that use audio, supporting visuals, limited text and no bullet poin...
over 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Sonja D'Angelo
Right now I am mostly using www.presentermedia.com cliparts. Do you know other sources? It haven't to be for free, but a good pricing should be! Thanks
over 11 years ago
By Sonja D'Angelo
Nicole D
http://www.youthedesigner.com/2012/10/15/graphic-design-myths/
over 11 years ago
By PT. Usaha Saudara Mandiri USM
Stacy Hunt
Hello all! I am a fresher, brand new to the world of Instructional Design and E-Learning production.  I would like to do things on the go, but I need to know if I can ...
over 11 years ago
By Stacy Hunt
Bruce Graham
Got bored and decided to try some flowcharting in Storyline. Bacon appeared to be a good subject With apologies to vegetarians, piscatarians and vegans. Bruce
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Belen Casado
Thanks to Montse Posner Anderson I star this thread with this simple idea: "Maybe you or someone could start a thread each week and any time one of us finds a fun exam...
over 11 years ago
By aj esquillo
Melissa Chiaramonti
Does anyone know of a good resource for cartoon/comic characters besides PPT that can be positioned in different poses?   Thanks in advance! Melissa Chiaramonti
over 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
tin C
I just got my hands on storyline yesterday and I want to try something, but don't know how to execute it and need some pointers. I am going to use the illustration (me...
over 11 years ago
By Tanya L'Estrelle-Adcock
Holly MacDonald
Hey everyone I am wondering if the language translation feature in Storyline can be used in "non language" situations. I have a client who is looking for a product kno...
over 11 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Kate Fontanella
I have recorded a software simulation.  In some cases where I need it to type text it has created a mini movie.  In that movie I need to remove a few frames and for al...
over 11 years ago
By Jill McNair
Molly Brown
Hello, Has anyone used voice changing software for their eLearning courses? I'm not a big fan of text-to-speech voices, but I need variety in my courses. I'd like to r...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Bob S
Hello Heroes, As we update our core North American internal-facing product/sales modules this winter, we are considering switching over the 8 custom Flash modules to S...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Maryam Sadigh
Does anyone know when the Studio 12 will be released?
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Rachel Leigh
Does anyone use Learn Flex / Open Text?  If so, can you send me an email? Thanks, Rachel
over 11 years ago
By Rachel Leigh
Larry Brook
One of my heroes advised me I could publish my course to WEB - and then copy it to dropbox.com to let others see it. It works fine when I play it from my o wn dropbox,...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Bruce Graham
An absolutely BRILLIANT "click me" interaction Motion paths and layers anyone? Bruce
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Seth Grosswald
If you create content; if you work with business customers - you may be interested in working with us.   We’ve recently pre-announced http://eventscommunity.com/, on i...
over 11 years ago
By Seth Grosswald