Last Post Replies
Maryam Sadigh
Does anyone know when the Studio 12 will be released?
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Rachel Leigh
Does anyone use Learn Flex / Open Text?  If so, can you send me an email? Thanks, Rachel
over 11 years ago
By Rachel Leigh
Larry Brook
One of my heroes advised me I could publish my course to WEB - and then copy it to dropbox.com to let others see it. It works fine when I play it from my o wn dropbox,...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Bruce Graham
An absolutely BRILLIANT "click me" interaction Motion paths and layers anyone? Bruce
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Seth Grosswald
If you create content; if you work with business customers - you may be interested in working with us.   We’ve recently pre-announced http://eventscommunity.com/, on i...
over 11 years ago
By Seth Grosswald
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi Heroes, I have a manager wants to buy Smartbuilder for building our elearning courses.  He's seen one demo, but seems sold on it.  Have any of you used Smartbuilder...
over 11 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
Tangi Toaho
Hi, I've create a SWF and upload into my website and it doesn't work Windows Internet Exploere BUT have no problem with Firefox and Chrome. My Internet Explorer adobe ...
over 11 years ago
By Tangi Toaho
Nichole Williams
Hello, This is my first time doing this.  I am trying to see if I understand how to do surveys right.  Could someone look at it complete it and let me know please.  I...
over 11 years ago
By Nichole Williams
Brad Meyerhoff
We have been developing several small eLearning courses covering simple processes.  Most last between 2 - 6 minutes each.  I want staff to feel like they are sitting w...
over 11 years ago
By Melita Farley
John Mellake
eLearning Developer Description Do you have a passion for developing e-learning content? We are seeking a creative and passionate Content Developer ...
over 11 years ago
By John Mellake
Condoleeza T.
For some reason, every page on the website just has a bunch of slashes, dashes and dots instead of text.  There is not one other website that I have this problem with....
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
marcia mcmahon
My students who are using a mac have a difficult time utilizing scorm activities created in articulate and loaded into blackboard.  If it is a staright video, there is...
over 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Mark Gregory
Hi, An important series of articles about MOOCs and e-Learning is being run on theconversation.edu.au Have a look at the articles and join in the conversation. https:/...
over 11 years ago
By Mark Gregory
Eric Nalian
Normal 0 oNotShowComments /> false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 11 years ago
By Eric Nalian
Susan Steinman
Hi Hero's! I am buidling a course on prevention of patient falls in Articulate. Is it possible to create a drag and drop type of action in Powerpoint?  I have attached...
over 11 years ago
By Susan Steinman
Ian Katz
Hi there I am new to this. I organise a few medical conferences where the presenters virtually always use PPT. I would like to do the following: 1. Establish overall b...
over 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Joshua Sturtevant
We're looking for a US or Canada-based Storyline developer to work on conversion of about 10 1-hour long Articulate courses into Storyline. The courses each contain a ...
over 11 years ago
By Joshua Sturtevant
Joseph Suarez
A dilemma I've been faced with recently is how to storyboard busy animations. The goal is to provide stakeholders an early glimpse of what ideas an animation will conv...
over 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Kristian Rosvall
Hi! I run a company that uses articulate films in training. Up until now I have produced them myself but as we are expanding rapidly with global customers, translating...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Neeta Sonalkar
Producer needed for e-module on education policy (IMMEDIATE NEED) Leadership for Educational Equity Leadership for Educational Equity, a public leadership and civic e...
over 11 years ago
By Neeta Sonalkar