Last Post Replies
Michael Belfry
What are the rules regarding using company names / publicly available information?  I'd like to use actual company names / information in an eLearning project - any re...
over 11 years ago
By Michael Belfry
Matt Bos
Any online class registration vendor suggestions? Anybody use one with Articulate? Looking for something like Adobe - https://www.onlineregistrationcenter.com/register...
over 11 years ago
By Matt Bos
Patti Bryant
Good morning eLearning geniuses! I created a new blog post about how to use QR Codes in training. The idea that started this: Let's say I have a printed Quick Referenc...
over 11 years ago
By Patti Bryant
tin C
if no one know s the answer, can I get the customer support number to call Articulat estoryline. I published my course and uploaded to storyline and while viewing it I...
over 11 years ago
By tin C
Daniel David
Dear All, I am looking for UK based freelance Articulate Storyline Developers to assist our Training & Development team with the creation of our Hospitality online co...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel David
Bruce Graham
How do we, or prospective clients know? This phrase seems to appear on replies to adverts quite a lot, and without wishing to start any type of flame-war, I typically...
over 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
sorcha fox
Hi, I would love to animate my text like in the e-Mersion Diabesity Course at http://www.articulate.com/community/showcase/.  The text comes in one letter at a time al...
over 11 years ago
By C N
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: I am starting to pull together material for a mini Storyline lesson called "Writing Tips for E-learning Pros." I'll cover such things as how to clean up ...
over 11 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Chris Fletcher
Hey everyone, We're currently looking for an LMS for our company to use internally, but we don't want to spend too much money. We've looked at Moodle and Totara, and ...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Zimak
tin C
Hi, I published one of my story courses to LMS and zipped it and tried to upload it to my LMS(intralearn). It's a SCORM 1.2, for soem reason it will play but when you ...
over 11 years ago
By tin C
Ashley Hartnell
Hi Guys, I'm looking for some software so I can build some flash graphics. An example would be an swf or avi showing the internal workings of a valve with moving parts...
over 11 years ago
By Steve Flowers
David Anderson
Hey gang! I just found a neat site that you may find useful. It's called Cropp.me and it lets you quickly crop one or more images. It offers some common preset sizes a...
over 11 years ago
By Karen Loftus
Gary Williams
Looking for Freelance Articulate Studio/Storyline developer in DFW for contract work this fall.
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Chuck Hunter
When I attempt to publish I get the following error message. Component 'Codejock.CommandBars.v11.2.1.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file i...
over 11 years ago
By Chuck Hunter
Bruce Graham
Hiya chums... Here's a little vignette / course-let to show a fun way of segueing between slides and or backgrounds. A little bit of Monty Python'esque Articulate'ism...
over 11 years ago
By Kristin Savko
Carla Ollero
Interesting blog article on tools available to protect your digital content. Watermarking Tools: Protecting Your Content I began to wonder if such a service or tool i...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Maddy P
Hi I have use ADL scorm test to test on the courseware created by articulate. But I have the error below. Can I know why I'm getting this error? Advanced Distribute...
over 11 years ago
By Maddy P
Bruce Graham
Hi again. This is a concept I love - based on something I dreamed up under the influence of far too much Absinthe last Xmas, an argument between "The Atsumi Twins". I ...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Belen Casado
I take pictures of everything, and I wanted to share some "textures" that can be used in our courses. Enjoy them!!
over 11 years ago
By Belen Casado
Dawg Fan
LiveMeeting, WebEx, GoToMeeting, others?  What are you likes and dislikes of the tool you use? Thanks, Tony
over 11 years ago
By sabari rajan