Last Post Replies
Carl  Seidel
Our company is currently seeking an Articulate developer to create 2 courses in Articulate Presenter that have to be completed in September. The first course is a US v...
over 11 years ago
By Santosh Suman
kamal hines
Hello all what i would like to create a quiz in Articulate with between 2000 and 5000 slides, and i am just wondering if there is any thing that i need to take in to c...
over 11 years ago
By kamal hines
srini gajendran
Could you please download .flv video below mentioned website. I have tried to install many software, i think the video has protected. http://www.rps-savana.com/walkthr...
over 11 years ago
By srini gajendran
Krishnakumar Mani
Hi All,   When I called a Cativate5.5 swf in to my Flash AS3 framework it shows the audio is doubled or mixed up with some other audio.   Please suggest me someone ho...
over 11 years ago
By Krishnakumar Mani
Dan Dolen
Hi All! I am working for a non-profit agency that specializes in creating and delivering child care training in Illinois. We have an 48 hour online Early Childhood Edu...
over 11 years ago
By ART CAR
kim wilson
 I have installed Articulate studio 09 and activated presenter. However when i click on the articulate tab in  power point it wont allow anything. also i have tried to...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
tin C
Ok so if I created someting in Storyline and uploaded that SCORM course to the LMS that we use and ina few months if I have to update the course...say a few slides wit...
over 11 years ago
By tin C
Bud Keegan
It is around a digital marketing discipline and is called Luminate Data & Analytics-- my first in Storyline (after using AP last 3 years).  It has three mods: Intr...
over 11 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have an existing client who wanted me to go to site next week to help designing the first in a set of short, relatively simple, 20'ish-slide courses, relative...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Aleta Wolf
We are trying to create system simulations for an app on the iPad. We're using Reflection to mirror the iPad app on a Windows device and then trying to record the simu...
over 11 years ago
By Aleta Wolf
Mike Frasure
Do you have a "rule of thumb" for estimating the cost of translating an existing eLearning course from English to French and/or Spanish?  If the cost to develop the co...
over 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Jerry Zion
What is the best practice way of translating Articulate presentations (including slide text, speakers notes, interactions and quizzes) into languages other than Englis...
over 11 years ago
By Kochelle Denegall
Alex Westin
Hi, I have a client in health care who wants to show the difference between two illnesses.  I was given a chart with three columns - Parameter, Illness 1, and Illness ...
over 11 years ago
By Alex Westin
Adebare Showemmo
Do we need to provide internet facility during training session for trainee especially corporate training?
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Michael Smart
Hi all, I've a subject-matter expert who just took the daylong workshop I've been giving for 10 years and turned it into an online course. 40 paying users have been th...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
Nicole Ecklund
Hi, I have a downloaded video and would like to edit it from 25 mins to about 5 minutes. I saw that I could trim it using the Video Endcoder but it doesn't let me take...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
Sean Grant
Hello,  I have been advised by my company that our LMS (Cornerstone) supports all properly formatted AICC v3.5.  I have searched through the pblish properties, blogs e...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Gerry Wasiluk
Apologies if this has been asked before and I did not find it . . . We're trying to help a company that is already using the Articulate Suite (Presenter, Quizmaker, E...
over 11 years ago
By Fliss Steele
Adebare Showemmo
2E Educational Services is seeking a partnership firm with a highly experience eLearning Development Company abroad. We are seeking the partnership to increase the sco...
over 11 years ago
By El Burgaluva
Lisa Ogan
Hi there. I am creating a module to train retail store employees. I need stock images of young males and females, in casual attire, around the age of 18-24. I know tha...
over 11 years ago
By Heidi Payne