Last Post Replies
Raja K
Hi Friends, I am working as talend ETL Developer. I am providing Talend ETL Tool online training. Training session will be on Real time scenarios and projects.  Please...
over 11 years ago
By Raja K
David Howle
Some friends of mine agreed to let me use their photos for producing poster-style headshots. I have used these effectively in a cartoon book approach to constructing a...
over 11 years ago
By Heidi Payne
Bud Keegan
Just wondering if anyone has encountered issues getting learners to engage and complete a course.  We deliver blended solutions, with the first part being e-learning w...
over 11 years ago
By Bud Keegan
tin C
Hi all, I want to discuss how some of you may be asked by your managers to come up with startegy to make your products better. I am new at my job and want to proactive...
over 11 years ago
By samantha davies
Keith Trodden
Hi all, I have just produced several Articulate e-learning modules for our clients on our LMS and ONE comment they have come back with is could they have a print out ...
over 11 years ago
By Keith Trodden
Sean Grant
Hello ~ i am looking for a cost efficient vendor for stock photos.  Who are people currently using for images, people cut outs etc.  Thanks for your time!
over 11 years ago
By Chris Fletcher
Ethan Waldman
Ah, job aids. I have a love hate relationship with them. On the one hand, they allow my learners to download a reference guide that they can use while they perform tas...
over 11 years ago
By urbie delgado
Anne Donahue
Our company is looking for course development using Articulate Storyline (based on ppt training already complete)  We are in Tampa but expect this to be remote assignm...
over 11 years ago
By Nick Elkins
Maxine Guillen
Hello Wanted to share my first attempts with Storyline - still getting used to all the features, but if anyone has any good suggestions/feedback to make it better/thin...
over 11 years ago
By Sana S
Mauro Gaiotto
Hi there, I've just realized that I've been working for 1 year in the e-learning. I'm pretty much doing the same job, using the same schemes, the same style and so on....
over 11 years ago
By Mauro Gaiotto
James Brown
Starting my new job and I was given an 08 Axiotron Notepad that I may use to create my own personal drawings which will work perfectly for now. It's running a Mac OS X...
over 11 years ago
By James Brown
Jan  Stanard
Hi everyone, I know I've read a post from Tom regarding suggested clip art for "deconstructing/ungrouping' to create one's own characters.  In that post, he gave the ...
over 11 years ago
By michelle eames
Garima Dham
In Storyline, is it possible to make the Navigation Menu NOT display by default, but accessible by the learner if desired. Is this capability inherent in the tool?
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Gina Hoekstra
This may be a silly question, but I am a little overwhelmed at what I think is contradictory information out on the net (gee...not surprising). So, If I am a developer...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Natalia Mueller
Hello all, I've stepped into a project that incorporates the Mager Model and I'm trying to find out more about it. The strategy document I'm looking at was started by...
over 11 years ago
By El Burgaluva
Bethre Means
Any good recommendations for prebuilt HIPAA courses?
over 11 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
robbie wang
I am just recently encoutered a problem with a flashbook file  produced by an older version of Articulate. The url : http://213.41.80.15/SAP_ELearning/OKEC/ One o...
over 11 years ago
By robbie wang
Bob S
Hello Heroes, Please pardon the off-topic post, but trying to reach out to this network of pros to help with some research... Does anyone here know of a similar e-...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
David Lindenberg
Hi All: I was working on an Articulate Presenter module the other day and putting an animation together where a number changes from 1 to 2 to 3.  Now, since it was fad...
over 11 years ago
By Mike Taylor
raquel roberts
Hello! I'm new to this place. I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction. My manager would like me to assist with designing a training curic...
over 11 years ago
By raquel roberts