Last Post Replies
Bethre Means
Any good recommendations for prebuilt HIPAA courses?
over 11 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
robbie wang
I am just recently encoutered a problem with a flashbook file  produced by an older version of Articulate. The url : http://213.41.80.15/SAP_ELearning/OKEC/ One o...
over 11 years ago
By robbie wang
Bob S
Hello Heroes, Please pardon the off-topic post, but trying to reach out to this network of pros to help with some research... Does anyone here know of a similar e-...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
David Lindenberg
Hi All: I was working on an Articulate Presenter module the other day and putting an animation together where a number changes from 1 to 2 to 3.  Now, since it was fad...
over 11 years ago
By Mike Taylor
raquel roberts
Hello! I'm new to this place. I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction. My manager would like me to assist with designing a training curic...
over 11 years ago
By raquel roberts
Kimberly Read
There are 2 openings on my team for Articulate instructional design experts. These are full-time permanent positions that can sit in St. Louis MO, Springfield MO, Okla...
over 11 years ago
By Kimberly Read
Nicole Ecklund
i would like to download a video from the internet to the computer so we can burn it and edit the video (the video is not protected) for some reason it keeps opening i...
over 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Andy Bowyer
Problem solved! I just tripped across an amazing site, and had to share: ForVO According to their slogan:  "All the words in the world.  Pronounced."  So if you're doi...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Eric Traugott
One of my career goals is to get into independent development, and potentially start my own design business.  One of the biggest hurdles, I would assume, is how to get...
over 11 years ago
By Andy Bowyer
Sam Currie
Hi I currently use Articulate to design two types of courses - those based on customer service (on a freelance basis) and those based on teaching users to use  Softwar...
over 11 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Ken Cory
Hi all, I'll be supplying the music for an upcoming courseware project using Storyline. Could anyone point me to an example of a course that in your opinion makes good...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Laura Payette
Does anyone build elearning for the restaurant (or hospitality) industry? I'm curious what challenges you face and how you address them. I'm particularly thinking of n...
over 11 years ago
By Nigel Ribeiro
Bruce Graham
I love this website. Scroll down the page to make stuff happen. Wouldn't it be great to have a course that looked like this, or had this functionality in it?  Bruce
over 11 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves
Sissy Siero
Hi Everyone - I have a need for Multilingual Articulate Experts to recreate rapid eleaning training modules, originally being created in English,  in EU Spanish, Fren...
over 11 years ago
By Belen Casado
Lana Dabboussy
Hello eLearning Community, I was trying to create a timeline with pictures on it and wanted to animate the timeline to make it appear like it's moving... I was able to...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Daniel Brigham
Hi, heroes: If you are looking for additional Storyline examples, here's a relatively short demo of my favorite features of Storyline. I've also attached a PowerPoint ...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Dave Newgass
Hello, We are using Studio 09 with Moodle 2.2.2.  I have a course where I would like to lock the navigation but allow students to view slides the have viewed without h...
over 11 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Brent Berheim
I work at a company that divides the training design and training development between two teams - so one group meets with the SMEs and writes the training materials, a...
over 11 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Arleen Janz
Hello, I seem to recall seeing an animation tutorial showing a letter being folded and placed into an envelope. Was that here? Or am I just imaging seeing one because ...
over 11 years ago
By Arleen Janz
Sana S
This may be a silly question for many of you; pardon me for my ignorance. Recently, someone asked me whether eBooks can be called eLearning. His point was that, if ...
over 11 years ago
By James Brown