Last Post Replies
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I'm building a course related to sales and need to define an important term: account.  The requestor would like to use the concept of an umbrella that is overar...
over 10 years ago
By Jill Rashdi
Payal Tandon
While preparing for my course launch last week, I stumbled across an interesting find that I thought I'd share with the community. I had a numbered list. In one of the...
over 10 years ago
By Payal Tandon
Ather Imran
Hello Everyone, We are new to Articulate and the question may seem elementary. My organization are planning to moving a lot of available training material and learning...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Poornima Ramachandran
There may be circumstances where you do not have the whole slide area to show your image. If the image is too small for the human eye, you can always get your lens. ...
over 10 years ago
By Poornima Ramachandran
Shannon DeFord
I was reading on some blog this last week about design, and one of the websites they featured was http://www.whichwich.com/ I am thinking that maybe their website migh...
over 10 years ago
By Shannon DeFord
Tami Moskal
Hey there. I'm looking for cheap/free, reputable sources for graphics that can be used in my course designs. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't even know what "...
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Chris Fletcher
Hi guys, I've got sick of trying to second guess what size my flash files should be when I import them into PowerPoint, so I decided to put this excel spreadsheet toge...
over 10 years ago
By Chris Fletcher
Mitch Weiss
Hello everyone! I'm looking for a little help with some graphic design work I need.   Does anyone know of a relatively easy to use site where I can have a few custom g...
over 10 years ago
By Mitch Weiss
Nikhil Joseph
I'm working on developing application based elearning for a software company which develops pharmacovigilance and clinical trial software. The application for which ...
over 10 years ago
By Nikhil Joseph
Norma Kaplan
Until we can get Articulate to use with Captivate 4, we are producing stand alone modules.  I would like to have Captivate send an email to me once a participant has c...
over 10 years ago
By Joe Deegan
Mike B.
My organization is switching from QuizMaker to Moodle's built-in quiz feature to perform our post-course assessments. This is mostly because it will make certification...
over 10 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Carolyn Daughtry Krill
Hello Heroes, The image from Tom's blog post about free fonts caught my eye because of the torn paper effect that was used for each font. It made me think that there m...
over 10 years ago
By Carolyn Daughtry Krill
Claire Medhurst
Can more response options be added to quizmaker multiple response questions?
over 10 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Louise Ward
Has anyone successfully used 'flash' components in their courses? If so, do you have any recommended sites I could buy them from.....so far I have been using flashxml....
over 10 years ago
By Louise Ward
Thanos Lygdas
Hey there - I'm looking for someone who can assist us with converting a couple of training sessions into Articulate. There are about 90 slides for each of the modules ...
over 10 years ago
By Thanos Lygdas
John Vitiello
Help! Any ideas for a newbie about how to present 7 hours worth of boring content in half-hour chunks in an interesting and engaging format? Topic is: how to transitio...
over 10 years ago
By Bill Harnage
Louise Ward
Hi everyone - this one's quite an essay, but I'd really appreciate the advice! I need some help with working out how to manage a large course project. This is the hist...
over 10 years ago
By Louise Ward
Leah Hemeon
Hi there everyone, We're just starting development on a new course about respect in the workplace (harassment). We know the direction and style we want for the course ...
over 10 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
Vincent D
Hi all, When I create PNG files (from PowerPoint slides,...etc.) and then import them into Engage, I lose a lot of clarity in both the picture and any text within.  Do...
over 10 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Leah Hemeon
Thought I'd share a resource I found while using StumbleUpon for the first time.  www.says-it.com/seal/circle.php The site allows you to make your own "official" seals...
over 10 years ago
By James Brown