Last Post Replies
April Edmonds
Have you checked out Coursera yet? If not, check it out. All courses are free.  Couple of things: Some courses have a "Preview" and you can see how they have set up t...
over 11 years ago
By Colin Eagles
Joanna Kurpiewska
I’d like to share with you the experience associated with an e-learning project that I am currently working on. The goal of the training is learning English and Germa...
over 11 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Zara Ogden
It isn't as easy building graphics in Story line cause I am so used to PPT. But I think this looks pretty good...
over 11 years ago
By Kristin Savko
Bruce Graham
Hi,  Made this post originally at http://wp.me/p13NYZ-3j , however, thought we could try and collect a list here too. Basically: What one thing, tiny thing, could you ...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Nancy Reyes
We have three courses we need designed and developed by the end of the year. One is health related and two are HR related.  Please send me a private message with your ...
over 11 years ago
By Nancy Reyes
Helena Froyton
Hi All, I can't remember right now the name of the free software that can be used in conjunction with Screenr to create a  zoom and pan in effect.  Does anyone out the...
over 11 years ago
By Helena Froyton
Keith Trodden
Hi all, I am relatively new to developing new skins for my Articulate projects. Recently I took over a project where there was a number of e-learning modules built wi...
over 11 years ago
By Andrew Scivally
Keith Trodden
Hi all, I am relatively new to developing new skins for my Articulate projects. Recently I took over a project where there was a number of e-learning modules built wi...
over 11 years ago
By Keith Trodden
Darla Wigginton
Hello, We are looking to build our team.  Please private message me if you are located in the San Francisco Bay Area and have skills in Articulate '09, Storyline and/o...
over 11 years ago
By Darla Wigginton
Andy Bowyer
I just did some audio editing on a project (can't say what, sadly) and I noticed some very AWKWARD phrases the voice talent had to spit out, and I realized that the re...
over 11 years ago
By Andy Bowyer
Dawn Warner
Our company's new PC laptops have a consumer grade soundcard that we cannot use for our voice recording (too much noise and distortion).  I'll have to order USB audio ...
over 11 years ago
By Anton Mitchell
Kai R
New to storyline and trying to figure out how to make it work for me, I am trying to create a timed quiz that gives the learner randomized tasks in an animated setting...
over 11 years ago
By Kai R
Bruce Graham
Hi, Was talking to a client yesterday who I've built a 45-minute course for. His client (the end-customer) said, "We also need a 5-minute version"..... (!) The proble...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Cyndi Dorsey
Hello all, I wanted to know what software you might recommend for creating flash animations.  I want something simple to use that does not requre coding and is compati...
over 11 years ago
By Andrew Scivally
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
What is the protocol when referring to Articulate and/or Articulate products when writing a blog post. Specifically, what is the criteria regarding the necessity (or n...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Judy Murdoch
Hi Everyone, I just joined this community and it looks like there's a lot of support and trust here! I'm not sure how to articulate my question so I'll start with some...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Patti Bryant
Hello all! I'm currently enrolled in a master's program and my last assignment (creating a digital story) gave me an idea for a blog post. If you need some inspiration...
over 11 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Rebekah Massmann
I know I've seen this screenr, but I've searched and searched and can't find it again! The author created an image in SnagIt, adding hot spots to show people's picture...
over 11 years ago
By Norma Kaplan
Bruce Graham
Hi, Just been thinking about this today... So often we talk about "scenarios", and / or "behavioural change" that we want our clients to get from our course, but how ...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Mark Bowden
I have several of courses that I sell together as a package for a monthly subscription of £35 to companies in the hospitality sector such as bars, clubs, hotels etc. R...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks