Last Post Replies
Kathy Hicks
Please inbox me for details.
over 11 years ago
By Kathy Hicks
Carrie Slayton
Regional Service Center based in Texas is seeking a course developer with specialized content knowledge in Special Education Law/Behavior/Instruction.  If you have the...
over 11 years ago
By Shabana Wollin
Des Bishop
Hi. Looking for an experienced instructional designer who can support us creating some exciting e-learning products at Hiscox Insurance. We believe we have a minimum o...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
tin C
Hi, I asked this question in another thread but did not get any response to it so I am aksing it again, hopefully the staffcan answer this. I am trying to publish my s...
over 11 years ago
By tin C
Laura Moriarity
Hi,  I would like to know if there is a good way to create a timed interaction in Storyline.  I would like to 'test' my learner to have them complete a task within a c...
over 11 years ago
By Laura Moriarity
Hector Aldaco
I was looking at "Community Showcase" and notice a lot of people using cartoon set atmosphers. I really like the whole idea of creating training courses with that Cart...
over 11 years ago
By Kristin Savko
Gerry Wasiluk
I'm looking for a new service to hold all my bookmarks between many PCs and my iPad (especially now with Storyline launching and so many good things to remember).  Not...
over 11 years ago
By Suire Rekv
Amanda Coliette
Hi everyone, I was wondering if any one can share a example of an elearning template for creating a course inserting software simulations in it. I am using storyline b...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Eric Nalian
Something funny...It has been a while since I have used PowerPoint I have been primarily using Storyline every day since the beta, and I was given the task of updating...
over 11 years ago
By Colin Eagles
Fern McCracken
Has anyone displayed an Articulate course on a SmartBoard or other interactive whiteboard technology?  I have to create some interactive lessons for an elementary scho...
over 11 years ago
By Mimi Rivera
jonathan tressier
The training team that I am currently part of at work simply don't understand e-learning at all , it is really affecting my work. They are all grounded and fantastic t...
over 11 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
David Lindenberg
Hi All, I am working on a project and am stuck with a branching question.  It's probably something simple, but my eyes are glazing over.  8-) Here is my problem.  I h...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Belen Casado
Hi all! I'm investigatig a way to score 1 student with different tools: quizzes in Quizmaker (or Storyline, I'm not sure about this at this stage) scores given by ...
over 11 years ago
By Belen Casado
Belen Casado
Hi all, A few days ago I watched a rather interesting documentary, so it inspired me for this short Storyline demo. I used "The Door" by @Jill as a part of the inspira...
over 11 years ago
By B Gossage
scott pawsey
Hi Guys I am creating a course and need to learn how to create a bucket that appears to fill up and then overflows to have in one of my powerpoint slides. Was hoping s...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Hay
Julie Frappier
I'm trying to find the best background for my elearning. It's for a Priority Management course. I'd like to stay away from the classic bullet points, which bore myself...
over 11 years ago
By Julie Frappier
Bruce Graham
There was a thread which suggested that the Timeline was not a very clever tool for animation synching. As a reply - I humbly offer the "Nothing Better To Do On a Satu...
over 11 years ago
By Belen Casado
Dianne Ospina
How can I take our required company Power Point template and incorporate that into my Quizmaker and Engage activities? Thanks, Dianne
over 11 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
Melanie Sobie
The State of Wisconsin, Department of Corrections, is hiring two positions in our e-Learn Unit! One position will be the lead worker and will have primary responsibili...
over 11 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
David Anderson
Checking out some of the creative designs in "coming soon" pages and couldn't help wonder if that's something we could use to drum up excitement for projects currently...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor