Last Post Replies
Natalia Yakovleva
Hello everybody! I’m writing this post because I need the assistance. Now I am a full-time student and I am writting the research work for receiving a master degree. ...
over 10 years ago
By Natalia Yakovleva
Vignettes  Learning
Are you an Agnostic or Principled Learning Professional? What makes them work or fail? See Ray Jimenez’s blog. 
over 10 years ago
By Vignettes Learning
Kyle Errickson
I recently finished my profesisonal projct for MTSU's Master of Professional Studies Program.  I was actually just wanting some general feedback for the overall presen...
over 10 years ago
By Kyle Errickson
Zara Ogden
I am such a dedicated ID that I convince my family to become involved in the designing process. For example in a recent training program about road safety I convinced ...
over 10 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Sammy Hwang
I read that Tom emphasized 3c (challenge, choice, and consequences), which i totally agree.  What does the consequences refer to? It is a bit abstract compared to the...
over 10 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Kayla Burtch
I posted this over on the product support side by accident and it got buried pretty quickly, so I am going to repost it over here (sorry if I am breaking any rules) I...
over 10 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
Erin Librarian
Hi all, Wondering if, given the arguments against Flash, Articulate will ever have an alternate HTML5 output?  This would serve our mobile users as well.  Seems as tho...
over 10 years ago
By Erin Librarian
Damian Dancer
Wow what a great resource this community is! I am new to Articulate and eLearning in general. I have worked as a facilitator for the past 6 years so I have experience ...
over 10 years ago
By Damian Dancer
Louise Ward
Hi, Has anyone created a course over 500 slides in length with no technical problems? I am creating a course with lots of branching scenarios and so far having complet...
over 10 years ago
By James Brown
Dan Brigham
Hi, e-learning heroes: I just received a comment from the client that one of the knowledge checks (quiz question) "jumped sideways" to the left side of the screen (obs...
over 10 years ago
By Dan Brigham
Alicia Pennington
Happy Wednesday afternoon.  How do you evaluate the reading level of your material?  Do you use any good tools, besides MS Word?  Do you/ how to you factor in cultural...
over 10 years ago
By mark andrews
Kayla Burtch
Hey guys, I noticed on my "profile" there were headings; all, tutorials, forums, blogs etc. How would I go about creating tutorials? Or is that something reserved fo...
over 10 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
Bruce Graham
New ways of delivering information and learning always take some getting used to – for both the “designers” and the “learners”. How we explain Navigation to users? Thi...
over 10 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Alicia Pennington
Happy Tuesday afternoon!  In using David's mind map method to generate ideas for a healthcare safety course, I searched online for safety slogans hoping the slogans mi...
over 10 years ago
By Alicia Pennington
Nicole Ralph
Wondering if anyone has ever found themselves faced with the following challenge? My client recently ran an online workshop via a virtual classroom. I've been asked to...
over 10 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Amy Kesman Rossi
Good morning! I'm trying to use Articulate to build an orientation to our organization for prospective members that we will ultimately post on our website. We have the...
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Dave Newgass
Hello, Not too long ago I ran into a cool blog post from David Anderson about a cool tool called Wordle. I said I would have a go, but some other projects have got in ...
over 10 years ago
By Meg Bertapelle
Leah Hemeon
Hi all, Normally all the content I work with is proprietary so I can't share anything with the community. For a recent course I created a template from scratch and wou...
over 10 years ago
By Meg Bertapelle
Kendra Haddock
'I am creating a 4 part web-based training module on The History of Living and Dying. How can I make it engaging and interesting? I have lots of great graphics/art an...
over 10 years ago
By Kendra Haddock
Nekia Evans
Hi Community, I'm looking for ideas on how to present a COI course without it being terribly boring!  Course will discuss how to properly review certificates.. Any ide...
over 10 years ago
By Nekia Evans