Last Post Replies
Bruce Graham
Hi, Nothing groundbreaking here, but wanted to share. I had to come up with a treatment for a scenario that hit home on the effects of depriving someone's liberty for...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Question: When y'all use images (or other media) from the Microsoft Clip Art Gallery: 1. Is it legal? 2. If so, should it contain an attribution? 3. If so, how should ...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
John Vulic
The E-Learning Network of Australasia is offering masterclasses in Articulate & Storyline in both Sydney (Tuesday, 31 July 2012) & Melbourne (Tuesday, 07 Aug 2...
over 11 years ago
By John Vulic
Jan Patterson
Hi, I'm in need of some inspiration! I have to develop an e-learning course on client satisfaction measurement. I've been given storyboards with loads of info (lots o...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kristi Nokken
I remember seeing something (and I thought it was posted here or in Tom's e-learning blog) about setting up an inexpensive sound studio to do audio recording...but of ...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jonathan Workman
I need some ideas for a securities trading course I'm starting to work on.  I've got the content from my SME, but I need an engaging way to present it to my learners. ...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
harish Bhagavathula
Hi Guyz I'm looking forward to any conferences or seminars on webinars related to Articulate and e-learning in India in the near future. Please let me know of any such...
over 11 years ago
By harish Bhagavathula
harish Bhagavathula
Hi Guyz I'm looking forward to any conferences or seminars on webinars related to Articulate and e-learning in India in the near future. Please let me know of any such...
over 11 years ago
By harish Bhagavathula
David Anderson
Just got a good question from a blog reader who was putting together her internal style guide for tutorials and job aids. She wanted to know if it was a standard pract...
over 11 years ago
By David Anderson
David Anderson
I'm a big fan of Screenr. Not because it's our tool, but because it's made me a better screencaster, tutorial writer and conference presenter. And after following ...
over 11 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Sheila Thomas
Hello Everyone, I am in the process of redesigning an e-learning course that I did in PowerPoint because the original looked more PowerPoint than e-learning. I am look...
over 11 years ago
By Sheila Thomas
Kim Lorek
Hello! I've got a budget of $75 to buy a new headset to record audio for our courses. Any recommendations?  I'm using 64-bit Windows 7. Thanks!
over 11 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Andrea Sutten
I am trying to make a screen recording of a presentation I made in Articulate Presenter.  This is to be used as a recruiting video and does not need to be interactive....
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Kim Lorek
Okay, I've been tasked to give ideas of how to use videos in place of Instrutor-led, live training sessions.  We rolled out a project (and eLearning course) already th...
over 11 years ago
By Kim Lorek
Eric Stephan
I know that the word "clip art" has a bad ring to it.   However, having fun ideas about making interesting trainings using StoryLine -- and considering doing so witho...
over 11 years ago
By Eric Stephan
James Perkins
Does anyone know where to look, other than this forum, to find Freelance Instructional Designers. Specifically with health care experience and Articulate.
over 11 years ago
By Nita Venter
Kimberly Herb
I know I've seen a post or screenr on here that shows how to create the illusion of objects coming up through a picture.  It involved a map.  Can anyone point me to it...
over 11 years ago
By David Anderson
Elizabeth Polak
I am currently redoing a course that was shot down by our communications team because it was too "corporate" to send out to our employees.  I completely agree but was ...
almost 12 years ago
By Leisa Bulow
Brianne Bangma
Hello community! I am hoping you can help me out. I have scoured the internet for a face-to-face a training course on "writing for instructional designers" and have no...
almost 12 years ago
By Colin Eagles
Mea Allen
Does anyone out there have recommendations for consultants that can help us create Section 508-compliant courses in Studio and Storyline? We need help learning about c...
almost 12 years ago
By Diane Elkins