Last Post Replies
Maureen Wilson
I have one last slide to script for a project that never ends.  My creative juices have dried up and I could use a jump start or a brain transplant.  Any suggestions/r...
over 11 years ago
By Maureen Wilson
Andy Bowyer
I've been wanting to do a bit of research, and think this is probably one of the better places to start. Having narrated a fair number of eLearning shows over the year...
over 11 years ago
By Maureen Wilson
Amanda Coliette
Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone can suggest a good tool to create simulations for CRM/ERP applications. I was looking for one which captures notes or text of t...
over 11 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Mark Mitchell
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way of opening the menu panel or the glossary as a trigger on a button so I do not need to rely on the player skin button? For examp...
over 11 years ago
By Mark Mitchell
Bruce Graham
Hi, Patti's thread got me thinking - when would you be able to use tablets in a course, also using Storyline's great screen recording facilities. I am not an educator,...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
John  P
Hi there,  I work in a B2B industry and we have a suite a products we want to promote via an agent channel. The industry is quite unsophisticated in many ways. Most t...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
Troy Broas
Edit: Sorry, I removed the links in case they were unsafe, I have been contacted by several people alerting me that my site has been hijacked. We will be back soon. 
over 11 years ago
By Troy Broas
Natalia Mueller
We are looking for an experienced Instructional Designer/elearning developer, preferably with a background in technical training. This is a permanent (non-contract) po...
over 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Bud Keegan
i'm putting together a course of 3 modules on data and analytics (this is in the digital marketing space, so topics include Big Data, Media Attribution and Execution &...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Hugh Gardner
Curious about how you made the jump and would love to pick your brain or have someone I could ask a few questions off.  Had to leave my position at University of Calif...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Nita  Venter
Welcome to the monthly E-Learning in Healthcare discussion! Congratulations to the Articulate team on the launch of Storyline! The websites, forums, tweets and blogs h...
over 11 years ago
By Nita Venter
Shelley Richey
Hello, I'm trying to insert HTML5 Canvas into Storyline as a web object from my computer. It works until I load it to the LMS which says it does not support Canvas. D...
over 11 years ago
By Shelley Richey
Carlo Romano
Hi all, I see there is a Articulate Studio '12 that seems to incorporate all of the feature developed for Storyline. I would understand if at this point it's more affo...
over 11 years ago
By srinivasulu kandlakuti
Belen Casado
Hi all, Most of the courses I build at my day work are about technical issues, normally related to construction, recycling or the use of machinery. The thing is that t...
over 11 years ago
By Belen Casado
tin C
Well, In my org, there are lot of articles writtena and its just filled with text and not a single image, Now  the dept is trying to encourage these SME/content writer...
over 11 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Andy Bowyer
In another discussion, the idea of "timing narration" came up. As a professional narrator, I'll always be a fan of having audio recorded before any time-specific work ...
over 11 years ago
By Andy Bowyer
Lisa Smyser
Hi All, We're talking with Canvas LMS, and they are telling us that we can't capture Articulate quiz scores because SCORM is not secure and they are using the new LT...
over 11 years ago
By James Brown
P Brathwaite
Hello E-Learning Heroes Community! I work with DAI,  a growing Government Contracting Firm in Old Town Alexandria, VA and we are adding to our full-time Learning Solut...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
David Anderson
Just received a great question from a community member who asked we post her question. Of all the non-technical questions we receive, this is one of the most popular. ...
over 11 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Siddharth K
The thing is i am new to articulate and want a custom template to be developed. I don't know how much it will cost me. Freelancer sites will ask you for a minimum amou...
over 11 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)