Last Post Replies
Jo Chamberlin
Testing a (published Articulate Presenter) course in our LMS.  Testers report exiting, re-entering the course, answering the "Return to where you left off?" prompt "YE...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Louise Carreon
Hi and Good Day to all! Just want to share this cool BG template
almost 12 years ago
By Louise Carreon
Brad Meyerhoff
We are creating several software simulations for company training.  Since we are in the financial industry, our software systems often include SSN's in the data files....
almost 12 years ago
By James Brown
Jill McNair
I am thinking about getting a Wacom tablet.  Wanted to check with all of you to see if you use them, how you use them and what brand you recommend. Also - have any of ...
almost 12 years ago
By Jill McNair
Melanie Sobie
I've recently completed a project and would like some feedback.  It is a very long linear course, but it is broken down into sections and there are periodic knowledge-...
almost 12 years ago
By Eimear O Neill
Jesse Spinella
     On the Articulate Storyline showcase page here, there's an amazingly built sample called US State Capitals by by Kevin Thorn, NuggetHead Studioz. I was wondering ...
almost 12 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Elizabeth Adams
I have created interactive application demos using Captivate - both guided demos ("Click here to expand the menu  . . . ") and straight simulations ("Please complete t...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Neha Jain
Hello, Is there a way that we can remove the tickmarks that appear against the correct answer when the user reviews the quiz? I need this option as I don't not have a ...
almost 12 years ago
By Neha Jain
Efrat Maor
Hi. I'm developing an eLearningon a sales methodology.  Phase I (of the learning solutions) includes an awareness eLearning, covering the main benefits the methodology...
almost 12 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Jenny de Wit
Hi! I want to develop a management development program for our organization, but I need some input/ideas/examples. I would like to use Articulate in this program. Is t...
almost 12 years ago
By Jill McNair
Denis Hay
I am intending to develop an elearning course which I will upload to my website where clients can subscribe to the program. I would like some suggestions on how best t...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
tin C
Currently the project I am working on is set on having a pre-test and then once you complete the pre-tes, read the article and then finish the quiz. I need to translat...
almost 12 years ago
By Bob S
Joe Countryman
Hello everyone,   My company is going through the RFP (request for purchase) process of purchasing a new LMS.  Management would like to explore Moodle before we mov...
almost 12 years ago
By Todd Thornton
Alecia Teel
I'm in the market for a new laptop and haven't found any current information in the forums. Does anyone have recommendations for a Windows-based laptop that will be sn...
almost 12 years ago
By Alecia Teel
Helen Tarbox
I have been able to set Google Reader up so that it views the "Articulate - Word of Mouth Blog" (by David) and "The Rapid eLearning Blog" (by Tom).  However I have bee...
almost 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Anna Oftedal
Hi all, I've been trying to figure this out on my own, but can't figure out the best way. I am using Articulate Studio. I would like to have the user click on a box o...
almost 12 years ago
By Anna Oftedal
Brian Musgrave
Hi folks, I'm relatively new to Articulate, but not to rapid e-learning, and I'd like to review examples of excellent Web-based courses developed using Articulate (i.e...
almost 12 years ago
By Sharon McLaughlin
Mauro Gaiotto
Hi everyone! A little question... We have a big folder of images bought from Shutterstock. My office is looking for a software through which we can tag all of these im...
almost 12 years ago
By Mauro Gaiotto
Jenny de Wit
Hi! I would like to create a competence manual, but have not decided how to do this exactly. I'm searching for good tips/ideas! Grtz, Jenny
almost 12 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk
Ant Pugh
Hi guys - are any of you paid members of the eLearning Guild? I joined as an free associate a few months ago and have been quite impressed with the activities and even...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Hay