Last Post Replies
Nita  Venter
Welcome to the monthly E-Learning in Healthcare discussion! Congratulations to the Articulate team on the launch of Storyline! The websites, forums, tweets and blogs h...
almost 12 years ago
By Nita Venter
Shelley Richey
Hello, I'm trying to insert HTML5 Canvas into Storyline as a web object from my computer. It works until I load it to the LMS which says it does not support Canvas. D...
almost 12 years ago
By Shelley Richey
Carlo Romano
Hi all, I see there is a Articulate Studio '12 that seems to incorporate all of the feature developed for Storyline. I would understand if at this point it's more affo...
almost 12 years ago
By srinivasulu kandlakuti
Belen Casado
Hi all, Most of the courses I build at my day work are about technical issues, normally related to construction, recycling or the use of machinery. The thing is that t...
almost 12 years ago
By Belen Casado
tin C
Well, In my org, there are lot of articles writtena and its just filled with text and not a single image, Now  the dept is trying to encourage these SME/content writer...
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Andy Bowyer
In another discussion, the idea of "timing narration" came up. As a professional narrator, I'll always be a fan of having audio recorded before any time-specific work ...
almost 12 years ago
By Andy Bowyer
Lisa Smyser
Hi All, We're talking with Canvas LMS, and they are telling us that we can't capture Articulate quiz scores because SCORM is not secure and they are using the new LT...
almost 12 years ago
By James Brown
P Brathwaite
Hello E-Learning Heroes Community! I work with DAI,  a growing Government Contracting Firm in Old Town Alexandria, VA and we are adding to our full-time Learning Solut...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
David Anderson
Just received a great question from a community member who asked we post her question. Of all the non-technical questions we receive, this is one of the most popular. ...
almost 12 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Siddharth K
The thing is i am new to articulate and want a custom template to be developed. I don't know how much it will cost me. Freelancer sites will ask you for a minimum amou...
almost 12 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
peter Villa
Hello everyone, I usually encounter english project that are to be translated into spanish, german or any asean and ueropean languages. But, now it would be my first t...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Tom Last Name
Hello, We have been doing webinars via GoToMeeting in the past and then provided the recording as a download on our website (in WMV format). However, these files are r...
almost 12 years ago
By Rich Miller
Siddharth K
Hi all, I need a custom template to be developed. I am attaching a rough image of the template architecture to be developed. The template has to be Full HD.(1920 x 108...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Doreen Rambke-Hartz
I have a large project planned for the fall with multiple AP courses and multiple quizzes.  I'm in search of a quiz template that I can provide my SMEs who will be wri...
almost 12 years ago
By Doreen Rambke-Hartz
Melissa Chiaramonti
I'm in a rut.  I also have to burn 16 hours before I go on vacation so I'm doubly unmotivated this morning.  So I thought I'd wander around the web looking for new thi...
almost 12 years ago
By Melissa Chiaramonti
Efrat Maor
I'm trying to intersect 2 shapes. One has an image on it, and the other, a smaller one, is the part I want to get from the image. Problem is I cannot seem to get the i...
almost 12 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Sarah Tinson
Hi all, Does anyone know if it's possible to change the default direction on a PP animation? Reason:  I use a wipe animation on a handwriten font quite a bit - to loo...
almost 12 years ago
By Sarah Tinson
Carla Stewart
What are some advanced ways to make elearning more interactive? Specifically, I'm thinking of variables and logic-based interactions. I'm not a programmer, but I woul...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Sam Carter
I hope this is the right forum. We are looking for an experienced Articulate eLearning contractor that is fluent in Japanese to lead the translation of an existing cou...
almost 12 years ago
By Seán Nolan
Bruce Graham
Hi, Was watching "Gladiator" and saw something like this. Trying to get a sort of Munsch "The Scream" , stressed out person vibe going here. It would be great to have...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham