Last Post Replies
Doreen Rambke-Hartz
I have a large project planned for the fall with multiple AP courses and multiple quizzes.  I'm in search of a quiz template that I can provide my SMEs who will be wri...
almost 12 years ago
By Doreen Rambke-Hartz
Melissa Chiaramonti
I'm in a rut.  I also have to burn 16 hours before I go on vacation so I'm doubly unmotivated this morning.  So I thought I'd wander around the web looking for new thi...
almost 12 years ago
By Melissa Chiaramonti
Efrat Maor
I'm trying to intersect 2 shapes. One has an image on it, and the other, a smaller one, is the part I want to get from the image. Problem is I cannot seem to get the i...
almost 12 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Sarah Tinson
Hi all, Does anyone know if it's possible to change the default direction on a PP animation? Reason:  I use a wipe animation on a handwriten font quite a bit - to loo...
almost 12 years ago
By Sarah Tinson
Carla Stewart
What are some advanced ways to make elearning more interactive? Specifically, I'm thinking of variables and logic-based interactions. I'm not a programmer, but I woul...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Sam Carter
I hope this is the right forum. We are looking for an experienced Articulate eLearning contractor that is fluent in Japanese to lead the translation of an existing cou...
almost 12 years ago
By Seán Nolan
Bruce Graham
Hi, Was watching "Gladiator" and saw something like this. Trying to get a sort of Munsch "The Scream" , stressed out person vibe going here. It would be great to have...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Evelyne .
Hello and sorry but I do not speak English and I communicated with a translator. when you put a video on a slide, is there a way to power, choice, read it in "full scr...
almost 12 years ago
By Evelyne .
tin C
Ok, so I am kind astuck and odn't know how do this. So here is what I am trying to do. Slide 1 - User sees 3 choices A - B C Slide 2 -  dupicate of slide 1 but with ...
almost 12 years ago
By Charles Zoffuto
Emily D
We currently have a vacancy for an e-learning designer near Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have good communica...
almost 12 years ago
By Emily D
tin C
I am trying to push for our group to get to buy storyline, however they just bought studio with upgrade options and it has been only 10 months since we had this. Can w...
almost 12 years ago
By tin C
Niels Peter Johansson
Hi, We are currently working on a course containing 4 main areas. Area 4 are 4 separate sales dialogues, so in all we have 7 powerpoint/presenter courses. Most of them...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Steve Radford
FieldStar (www.fieldstar.org) is the professional membership body for UK field marketing and promotional staff. We are looking for UK based e-learning consultants to h...
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Radford
Erin C
My presentation is quite long and I want to know if there are methods in Articulate for dividing it up into reasonable modules, where the user only has to complete one...
almost 12 years ago
By Jonathan Jowett
Diana Jaffee
We've recently begun using Dropbox as a collaboration tool within our company. We've encountered some quirky issues, and were hoping the community would share some Bes...
almost 12 years ago
By Diana Jaffee
Raeann Veneziale
Greetings! I received a request from our HR department for some health & wellness courses for our internal associates. This would include topics like dealing with ...
almost 12 years ago
By Raeann Veneziale
Melissa Buckmaster
I am interested in knowing what people do, if anything, with original source files (powerpoint presentions). Publishing a ppt in Articulate is a one-way operation, so ...
almost 12 years ago
By Rich Johnstun
Jo Chamberlin
Testing a (published Articulate Presenter) course in our LMS.  Testers report exiting, re-entering the course, answering the "Return to where you left off?" prompt "YE...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Louise Carreon
Hi and Good Day to all! Just want to share this cool BG template
almost 12 years ago
By Louise Carreon
Brad Meyerhoff
We are creating several software simulations for company training.  Since we are in the financial industry, our software systems often include SSN's in the data files....
almost 12 years ago
By James Brown