Last Post Replies
Michelle Daves
Our company is still using Articulate Studio and I've found that since Storyline hit the streets it takes longer to search the forums because you have no way of knowin...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Frank McConnell
Hi, I'm just wondering if the Articulate Plug In works with Buddy Press? I can get my Articulate content to work with no issues on Wordpress, but I can't get it to wor...
almost 12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Too often work with the SME is complicated. In my case, it appears that they never have time to devote to e-learning project and that everything else is more importan...
almost 12 years ago
By Diane Smith
Howard O
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has any creative ways to get a "swing open" effect for text?  See the video here for reference (http://app.wistia.com/embed/medias...
almost 12 years ago
By Melissa Chiaramonti
john faulkes
I have just bought my retail copy of Storyline and almost purchased  the introductory photo characters set. But again - like so many libraries, all men with neckties. ...
almost 12 years ago
By Bryan Jones
David Djajaputra
We have been creating Flash presentations and quizzes for our website and it's been working well so far EXCEPT for the one pesky problem that the site is pretty much u...
almost 12 years ago
By Cynthia Albergo
JOhn gibson
How much worth website http://www.dezebo.com  in the world market?
almost 12 years ago
By JOhn gibson
Mariano Aran
Hello, I'm hoping someone with Moodle Knowledge can help me. I have created a new Moodle Site 2.2.3 and I am just about to start uploading some Courses made in both, P...
almost 12 years ago
By Mariano Aran
Ken Schmerber
We are in need of a consultant to help us convert some MS PowerPoint slides into an Articulate presentation.  If you have the interest and capability please contact Ke...
almost 12 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Tracy Parish
For some reason I'm still amazed at every course I get to create with Storyline and the outcome.  Today it was because of the speed it took me to create one.  I had so...
almost 12 years ago
By Eric Nalian
pcb pcb
Hi everyone, I'm Pedro Cardeña and I come from Spain.  I am looking for internship programs, recent graduates schemes or jobs opportunities. I am available for any cha...
almost 12 years ago
By pcb pcb
Gavin Henry
Hi everyone, Has any of you built an Articulate presentation that has to cater for people with and with out hearing and visual disabilities? What is the best method fo...
almost 12 years ago
By Gavin Henry
Efrat Maor
Hi, We’re looking to purchase pre-recorded sessions of top speakers for one of our projects (which includes eLearning and much more).  We're looking for good quality l...
almost 12 years ago
By David Anderson
karthick  Rajan
Can somebody help me in doing a certification course in e-learning?
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Eric Nalian
I am currently working on a class that is going to have a lot of demos with information about policies and procedures explained before/after the demo's. I created this...
almost 12 years ago
By Jill McNair
Eric Nalian
My company is in need of a basic 'Introduction to Spanish for Business' course, or something very similar.  Our only real requirements are that the class is either AIC...
almost 12 years ago
By Alex Wolfson
Gavin Henry
Hey Everyone, Have a question regarding publishing. I'm current working o a project for a client and producing video in side panel synced presentations. We publish the...
almost 12 years ago
By Noureen Shaikh
Chris Fletcher
Hello everyone, Just wondered what font you tend to use for your presentations. I've always been an ariel man myself - mostly because that's what has been the standard...
almost 12 years ago
By Bipin Gaur
Judith Blackbourn
Hi all, Finally got all the stars aligned and am able to post my first Storyline project. Please take a few minutes to look at it and give me your unvarnished opinion!...
almost 12 years ago
By Judith Blackbourn
Anna Bradbury
Hi All, I have a multiple scenario, multiple layer development under way and I wanted to get some help from you guys as to an idea for structuring! The development sub...
almost 12 years ago
By Bob S