Last Post Replies
Jonathan Yaseen
I know we talk about breaking away from linear courses on here. But what about the big providers of e-learning courses like this one for example in the UK As you can s...
almost 12 years ago
By Pam Jones
Jenny Wang
I'm searching a good ITL or Workshop for my co-worker, who is intersted in Instructional Design, as self-development. She is an instructor for stand-up training, but d...
almost 12 years ago
By Jenny Wang
D K
Hello: I have been experimenting with Presenter and Storyline and I cannot figure out how to upload Articulate content to edu20.org or canvas instructure.  I feel less...
almost 12 years ago
By D K
almost 12 years ago
By Rohit Kumar
Matthew Crosson
Hi, I am looking for a programmer/developer to help me set up our archived classes using Articulate online and coordinate it with our current web site hosted by intuit...
almost 12 years ago
By Matthew Crosson
Lynda Stafford
Hello! I'm new to Articulate and have just finished my first two courses. I would VERY much appreciate any feedback. I am providing these as demos to potential clients...
almost 12 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
corey d
I'm hoping its okay to post here. Please feel free to apply! Position Title:  eLearning Developer Location: Scottsdale, AZ Category:  Staff - eLearning Development (E...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Puja Sain
My department is currently looking to put a process/checklist/form together that will act as a tool in making sure that all the e-learnings created by anyone on the te...
almost 12 years ago
By Elizabeth Miles
Emily Schu
This is not specifically an Articulate-related question, but I am entirely stumped on this one and looking to find some creative input and engagement within this activ...
almost 12 years ago
By Emily Schu
Ant Pugh
Hey guys.. whilst chatting on another thread, we got chatting about this community, and I wondered if there many of you here in  London? It seems to me that there are ...
almost 12 years ago
By Andrew Gould
Steve Flowers
Ran across these today. There is lots of stuff in these old archives. Some could be useful for reference if you're aiming for an "old training video style". It's remar...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Tom Thomas
Hello Heroes, I have created something in powerpoint mimicking the touch screen effect that we see in mobile gadgets. It is an imitation of display of images using to...
almost 12 years ago
By Tom Thomas
Curtis Q
Great tool so far. I do have a couple of questions 1) Is there a way to pull the full course structure to be able to create a customized menu, resources and glossary ...
almost 12 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Robert W
Hi everyone,  I read Tom's blogpost on How to create interactive e-learning on the 1st May and found myself disagreeing with one of his points, so wrote a quick blog ...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Eli Appleby-Donald
Just noticed in my calendar how close this is now. Getting excited. Anyone else from scotland going?
almost 12 years ago
By Eli Appleby-Donald
Vicki Frucci
Anyone know how to create a file cabinet that you can make the drawers appear to be open and shut?  Thanks.
almost 12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Poornima Ramachandran
This is a little off the `e learning zone'. But I am assuming that most of us also have `Communications' function as well in the portfolio. I am given a project to st...
almost 12 years ago
By Shwetha Bhaskar
Eric Nalian
I am looking for a specific set of pictures for inspiration... I am creating a customer service course that is going to have either 4 or 5 Levels (modules), and I am ...
almost 12 years ago
By Shwetha Bhaskar
Barbara Pando-Behnke
Hello all, I've been reading through the blog posts and viewing tutorials on scenario-building, looking to see if I could find the answer to my question. I've learned ...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Melissa Harris
Hi fellow trainers! I am somewhat new the Articulate and eLearning world. I have built about 5 courses. I work for a community bank in Oklahoma. Our owners and staff ...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham