Last Post Replies
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Hi, Is there a way to just search on one's own posts? There are times that questions come up that could be solved by responses I know I've given, but I've found no way...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Lee Hollins
I'm reading William Hortons E-Learning by design... i like the idea of presenting content in such a way that the learner decides how much information they need (depend...
almost 12 years ago
Kristin Savko
Looking for some help brainstorming! I need to put together some step by step medical procedures as part of my content. For example: How to put on gloves.  Some of the...
almost 12 years ago
James Perkins
Hello, I'm relatively new to the e-learning community and am looking for some advice. I work for a Hospital which is non profit, and I am trying to find an affordable,...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Bill Harnage
Just curious if anyone know of some free ones for windows?
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Richards
Azzam Sheikh
Hi I am looking for a freelancer to build and elearning course. I like the idea that storyline can convert to html5, iphone and android. We are targeting parents, t...
almost 12 years ago
By Prasath V.L.
Zara Ogden
After a though provoking #chat2lrn on Thursday afternoon I left thinking what kinds of activities are there to engage SME's in the build process? What do you do to en...
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Gordon Harding
My client would like to see the answers the user actually selected in a quiz. The client would like to know if some questions are causing issues with the user. This ...
almost 12 years ago
By Jacqueline Hutchinson
chandira punchihewa
I am an undergraduate student who is researching on e-learning. I want your suggestions and feedback on the below two questions. How do you think student-teacher co...
almost 12 years ago
By ryan gale
Hanna Golota
I know that Articulate doesn't support Arabic but I am very curious to find out if anyone tried to localize training to Arabic and what was their experience. Thanks! 
almost 12 years ago
By Hanna Golota
Mike Taylor
Why would an elearning course ever require a specific version of Java to work properly? Another part of our company develops online courses that usually cause problems...
almost 12 years ago
By Raymond Wan
John Joseph
I have been asked to develop a workbook on helping staff through the process of developing a personal learning plan to assist them make the most of available elearning...
almost 12 years ago
By John Joseph
tin C
Ok, this is probably very basic for most of you but  i can't seem to find the answer. i downloaded one of the PPT from the download section and changed it to suit my ...
almost 12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Michael Katzab
NYC Health & Hospitals Corporation is seeking a E-Learning Program Manager to manage, administer and coordinate functions related to e-Learning education for our Home ...
almost 12 years ago
By Michael Katzab
Luke Moffitt
Hi there.  I know Articulate can't/wont comment on this but was wondering if anyone else has any indication on when the next version is coming. I know it is this year ...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
juliette sibson
Can anyone help me find out how to access 'Articulate's Rapid E-Learning PowerPoint® Template Kit'?  Looks like something a novice like me could find very useful.
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Duvall
tin C
Hi all, I have been given this  six page article on "Informed Consent: An ethical and legal concept" and I am supposed to convert it into a 12 page power-point module....
almost 12 years ago
By tin C
Shaffy Sidhu
Hi We have been builingnarticulate courses for quite some time. We tried adding a check box using the developer tools in powerpoint. While in presentation mode, the ch...
almost 12 years ago
By Shaffy Sidhu
Mike Taylor
I'm guessing that most of us are needing to do less with more these days...I know we are. With that in mind I've been wondering what are some of the ways that you have...
almost 12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Davies Anuro
Hi All, i have a project with lots of flash videos and interactions,Am Kinda stuck and need help with the custome preloader that i downloaded. i really dont know where...
almost 12 years ago
By Davies Anuro