Last Post Replies
Mike Taylor
Why would an elearning course ever require a specific version of Java to work properly? Another part of our company develops online courses that usually cause problems...
almost 12 years ago
By Raymond Wan
John Joseph
I have been asked to develop a workbook on helping staff through the process of developing a personal learning plan to assist them make the most of available elearning...
almost 12 years ago
By John Joseph
tin C
Ok, this is probably very basic for most of you but  i can't seem to find the answer. i downloaded one of the PPT from the download section and changed it to suit my ...
almost 12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Michael Katzab
NYC Health & Hospitals Corporation is seeking a E-Learning Program Manager to manage, administer and coordinate functions related to e-Learning education for our Home ...
almost 12 years ago
By Michael Katzab
Luke Moffitt
Hi there.  I know Articulate can't/wont comment on this but was wondering if anyone else has any indication on when the next version is coming. I know it is this year ...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
juliette sibson
Can anyone help me find out how to access 'Articulate's Rapid E-Learning PowerPoint® Template Kit'?  Looks like something a novice like me could find very useful.
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Duvall
tin C
Hi all, I have been given this  six page article on "Informed Consent: An ethical and legal concept" and I am supposed to convert it into a 12 page power-point module....
almost 12 years ago
By tin C
Shaffy Sidhu
Hi We have been builingnarticulate courses for quite some time. We tried adding a check box using the developer tools in powerpoint. While in presentation mode, the ch...
almost 12 years ago
By Shaffy Sidhu
Mike Taylor
I'm guessing that most of us are needing to do less with more these days...I know we are. With that in mind I've been wondering what are some of the ways that you have...
almost 12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Davies Anuro
Hi All, i have a project with lots of flash videos and interactions,Am Kinda stuck and need help with the custome preloader that i downloaded. i really dont know where...
almost 12 years ago
By Davies Anuro
Tiffany You
Hi, I'm wondering where I can find some good background music for making E-Learning courseware. I'd like to have some audios for course opening and ending. If you can ...
almost 12 years ago
By Andrew Sellon
Mike Enders
Woo Hoo!  Storyline has just been released!  And it's an amazing tool that could help us create really stellar eLearning for our students!  What's that?  Oh, yes.  I d...
almost 12 years ago
By Donna Carter
tin C
Hi, I am still finishing  my first project and I have another project coming my way and its about leadership - leading yourself.  I was wondering if anyone has created...
almost 12 years ago
By Yuliana Milovanova
john faulkes
I currently run a business awareness course for a major client, which is undergoing a major review this year. The current course is made up of simulation-based team ex...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Steve Peterson
Hello - Just wondering where all the Google-searched online help/discussion threads have gone. This is one of the reasons I use Articulate - the ease of finding answer...
almost 12 years ago
By Chip Ritter
eric mongrain
Is there a beta for the new studio?
almost 12 years ago
By Dimitri Roman
Sammy Hwang
Any video geek out there! please give me some advice.  Last Friday, I videotaped our organization's event and they asked me to convert as a dvd! I got three high defin...
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Randy Borum
So many of the inspiring eLearning examples I've seen are for corporate trainings or for short, focused messages like Mike Enders' excellent "Psyched in 10." I wondere...
almost 12 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Kendra Golden
 I'm sure there is information somewhere on this, but I can't find it, so I thought I would put this out there and see what I get back. I'm going to be doing a short ...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Constantine Andoniou
Hello Heroes! Just wanted to share with you an e-Learning course we completed and published recently: Feel free to comment. Thank you. C
almost 12 years ago
By Mathew Leonard