Last Post Replies
Davies Anuro
Hi All, i have a project with lots of flash videos and interactions,Am Kinda stuck and need help with the custome preloader that i downloaded. i really dont know where...
almost 12 years ago
By Davies Anuro
Tiffany You
Hi, I'm wondering where I can find some good background music for making E-Learning courseware. I'd like to have some audios for course opening and ending. If you can ...
almost 12 years ago
By Andrew Sellon
Mike Enders
Woo Hoo!  Storyline has just been released!  And it's an amazing tool that could help us create really stellar eLearning for our students!  What's that?  Oh, yes.  I d...
almost 12 years ago
By Donna Carter
tin C
Hi, I am still finishing  my first project and I have another project coming my way and its about leadership - leading yourself.  I was wondering if anyone has created...
almost 12 years ago
By Yuliana Milovanova
john faulkes
I currently run a business awareness course for a major client, which is undergoing a major review this year. The current course is made up of simulation-based team ex...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Steve Peterson
Hello - Just wondering where all the Google-searched online help/discussion threads have gone. This is one of the reasons I use Articulate - the ease of finding answer...
almost 12 years ago
By Chip Ritter
eric mongrain
Is there a beta for the new studio?
almost 12 years ago
By Dimitri Roman
Sammy Hwang
Any video geek out there! please give me some advice.  Last Friday, I videotaped our organization's event and they asked me to convert as a dvd! I got three high defin...
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Randy Borum
So many of the inspiring eLearning examples I've seen are for corporate trainings or for short, focused messages like Mike Enders' excellent "Psyched in 10." I wondere...
almost 12 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Kendra Golden
 I'm sure there is information somewhere on this, but I can't find it, so I thought I would put this out there and see what I get back. I'm going to be doing a short ...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Constantine Andoniou
Hello Heroes! Just wanted to share with you an e-Learning course we completed and published recently: Feel free to comment. Thank you. C
almost 12 years ago
By Mathew Leonard
William Milstid
Jabil Circuit, Inc. is seeking an Instructional Designer with a strong background in eLearning design and development. We have a wide variety of projects and clients, ...
almost 12 years ago
By William Milstid
shayne thompson
Greetings from New Zealand:   Question how do I create multiple animations for a single object. For example I ant to animate the appearance of an object - then highlig...
almost 12 years ago
By Mathew Leonard
Brendan Strong
Hi folks, I am looking for an instructional designer and Articulate hero (or someone who wants to be a hero!) to work in the Dublin office for an Association Managemen...
almost 12 years ago
By Brendan Strong
Kat Fardian
I signed up for a notification when it came out and go nothing???? (sad face!) When was the big release date in the end???
almost 12 years ago
By Kat Fardian
Jennifer Bittman
In the past few years we have built an extensive elearning library with elearnings on everything from product, to sales, to ethics and compliance.  Where is was simple...
almost 12 years ago
By Rich Johnstun
Tara Stone
Hi there, I am creating an elearning course on organizing your workspace such as hanging pictures, using color coded files, putting pens in the right place, and I thin...
almost 12 years ago
By Tara Stone
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Hi, Came across this via my Twitter feed this morning and thought I'd share. Free sound effects and clips are available here: http://soundcli.ps/ Here's the content fr...
almost 12 years ago
Stephanie Matthews
Hieveryone, I'm new to Articulate and am required to create 4 E-modules. The first e-module is fairly detailed and will be mandatory for staff to complete. The majorit...
almost 12 years ago
Stephen Stone
I lead a small elearing team for an electric utility.  We run about 120 projects or more a year (new development and major updates of current lessons)  Years ago I had...
almost 12 years ago
By Catherine S.