Last Post Replies
Helen Tyson
A colleague and I are trying to import movies filmed on iPhones into VideoEncoder to convert so we can use them in a course. The movies are .MOV format but when we try...
almost 12 years ago
By Bill Harnage
Brandon  Gabany
I am interested in using an Ipad to develop materials for WBT courses. I was wondering if anyone has been using one to develop anypart of the courses. I would like to ...
almost 12 years ago
By Brad Meyerhoff
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Hi, I have a client that says he is not able to view my Articulate published courses on his Blackberry Smartphone. Does anybody know if there is some compatibility pro...
almost 12 years ago
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Adam Truckenmiller
It's becoming redundant in setting up the "controls page" and am looking at spicing it up a little bit. People expect the control page for our CBTs and somewhere stati...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
bruce viney
Hi I want to be able to create interactive branching of the sort that 'if then' type branching would provide.  I'd also like to be able to allow users to select sever...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Paolo Sartorio
Hello everybody. Is it possible to create a single scorm-package containing a whole course divided in lessons and each lesson trackable by the lms? Is it possible to d...
almost 12 years ago
By Paolo Sartorio
Marty King
My manager wants our department to advance our eLearning development skills. We currently use Articulate 09 as our primary rapid design tool. We have not received any ...
almost 12 years ago
By Heidi Payne
Bruce Rader
I have a feeling I'm going to hate the answers to this question.  How prevalent are Macs in the conception, production and end use in ID? Is it an issue? I have used b...
almost 12 years ago
By Mariano Aran
Ethan Waldman
Hey Folks, Just saw this pop up in my twitter stream courtesy of @wingify: Some really really cool UI elements that are free for download for the time being. I think ...
almost 12 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Louise Ward
Do you feel you're just transferring text from a word doc and pasting it into PowerPoint???? Okay, the above is a little dramatic, I do create a little more than linea...
almost 12 years ago
By Andrea R
V Fuks
Please advise! I'm not savey when it comes to hardware, but need to get a personal computer for home to do e-Learning work. I use a PC at work (Dell) but it's relative...
almost 12 years ago
By V Fuks
Renee Schuh
I'm hoping that this forum is an OK place to post... Please feel free to apply! OWLS – Organizational Wellness and Learning Systems is HIRING!   Design Assista...
almost 12 years ago
By Renee Schuh
Bruce Graham
http://www.learncreate.com/marketplace/products/ , and they also have a "US" medical staff set. Bruce
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Rachel Hansen
I have been working as a designer with my company for many years and am interested in venturing outside on my own to do some contract work. Outside of referrals and th...
almost 12 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Holly Gaspar
I have a PPT that will be used in a classroom setting - facilitator talking to slides, some animations, old fashioned class. I made it a .PPS and posted it in our Shar...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Christina Stephenson
I keep hearing that a new Articulate will be released around the same time as Storyline. Just wondering if anyone's heard anything about what new features or fixes may...
almost 12 years ago
By Christina Stephenson
Renee Schuh
Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has an good tips on getting stock photos of people (not avatars - real people) photos in multiple poses (same person in 10+ poses - simi...
almost 12 years ago
By Christina Stephenson
Ron Dabbs
I am having some problems with maintaining branding colors and am hoping someone might provide some advice. The client's brand colors include a red listed as PMS 200, ...
almost 12 years ago
By Ron Dabbs
Jeremy Alger
I’m very interested in what makes a good online learning community and am studying this topic as part of my Master of Education. I am very impressed with the Articulat...
almost 12 years ago
By Ant Pugh
Ant Pugh
Hey guys - just thought I'd share this, found it online and have just started using it.. am hoping it is going to be the answer to my never-ending to-do list! Would b...
almost 12 years ago
By Ant Pugh