Last Post Replies
Gary Baldock
Hi all, I'm currently searching for a UK based freelance developer to assist us with some upcoming projects. We are a charity based in central London with a growing po...
12 years ago
By Gary Baldock
Katie Weinmann
Hello everyone, I am creating a short training piece of 10 slides.  The word count is roughly 800 and I want to record three different versions.  I heard rumors that ...
12 years ago
By David Becker
glenn verdult
Hello i am  Glenn Verdult Newbie in this forum. Im a web developer looking for new contact and learn new techniques...
12 years ago
By Bob S
Sammy Hwang
Ok ok. I admit that I just mimic 'Calling all e-learning folks who work in higher education."and "Calling all e-learning folks who work in health care industry" It lo...
12 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Sid Gordon
Hello, we are developing a course that will be taken by around 800 users. We will be hosting Articulate inside Moodle. In the past we have worked with 100-200 users so...
12 years ago
By James Brown
James Brown
I was looking for some inspiration for Power Point animations and low and behold I found a very funny cartoon made from Power Point. http://www.box.com/shared/5syn6an...
12 years ago
By Laura Ignacio
Patti Bryant
I posted this in the Quizmaker forums, but no luck yet, so am posting here as well, just in case: Good morning, eLearning gurus and heros!  This may have (probably has...
12 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Marty King
I have a reference slide in my course that I would like the learner to view at anytime. I know I can create a hyperlink to the slide from any slide I place the link it...
12 years ago
By Meg Bertapelle
Sid Gordon
Hello everyone,  I am facing a really annoying problem for which I can't seem to find any answers whatsoever! Looking for some pointers, advice, tips, tricks from fell...
12 years ago
By safia malik
Michelle Podolak
Hello all, I'm new to Articulate and love it. I'm creating a simple course from a powerpoint presentation and added a glassary. When I preview the course it seems like...
12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Craig Rebich
Our company, Vivayic, is hiring for a Learning Solutions Designer position.  We have great clients, great employees, and have lots of fun. If you're interested and the...
12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Aditya Konde
Hi,  http://www.articulate.com/forums/articulate-presenter/15376-presenter-09-will-not-start.html http://www.articulate.com/forums/articulate-presenter/19951-unhandled...
12 years ago
By Aditya Konde
Alan Montague
First off I have to say that much as I like Articulate, I am not using it. I work for a company that sells ToolBook, a tool that can be used as an e-learning developme...
12 years ago
By Alan Montague
jerome vandermeulen
We are a small, fast-growing quick-serve restaurant, called Wafels & Dinges based in New York, that currently employs 30 people, expected to grow to 100+ in 2 years....
12 years ago
By CC Heim Voiceover
Anne Koproski
I am new to the Articulate products and unclear who "owns" Screenr.  I see it as an option in Create Screencasts on the toolbar and wonder if it is an Articulate produ...
12 years ago
By Widya Y
April Edmonds
Saw this on another one of my lists. Just wanted to share.  Bloom's digital taxonomy Wheel & Knowledge Dimension http://eductechalogy.org/swfapp/blooms/wheel/engag...
12 years ago
By Debra Riley
David Becker
Hi all, am sure there are some secondary teachers in our community. Check this new site out. Very cool. For everyone else check it out too. Fun, absorbing, good eLearn...
12 years ago
By Richmond Vacom
MJ Doss
What programs/software do you use to create? What/which if your favorite and why?
12 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Poornima Ramachandran
I just tried making an E learning heroes themed PPT template. I have built it only using PPT Shapes (Squares and rectangles). So you can change the color scheme if y...
12 years ago
By Lucy Suros
Alice Wong
I have a picture of a kid jumping up in the air.  I would like to animate this picture so it looks like the kid is jumping up when the slide opens.  I use the "up"  mo...
12 years ago
By Poornima Ramachandran