Last Post Replies
Bill Harnage
http://pilothandwriting.com/en/ I haven't tried it yet with my chicken scratch, but it seems like a cool concept.
11 years ago
By Melissa Martinez
Robert Roach
Hello, I need to do some math review in the project I'm working on.  I know that traditionally, it's difficult to represent math on the computer as we see it when writ...
11 years ago
By Payal Tandon
Lindsay Ball
Hello all I have many years’ experience as a trainer and course material writer, but am new to e-learning. I need to produce 5 – 20 seat hours of e-learning that expla...
11 years ago
By Donna Marino
Tim Rawsthorne
Hello all, I have a project to create a work process eLearning. My source material is 7 process flowcharts each containing about 20 steps. The training audience will b...
11 years ago
By Bob S
Craig Gauci
HI I was wondering if some of you can help me out? My organisation wants to go down the elearning path mainly because of our geographically dispersed workforce. The ma...
11 years ago
By Craig Gauci
Del Negrillo
Anyone know why this is happening? I tried to repair my studio install because I am having an issue with publishing to Word.  I thought this might help.  However, I re...
11 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
David Anderson
We had a question today from a blog reader who wanted to know more about using ideas and techniques they liked in the Guru Award courses. Specifically, the concern was...
11 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Payal Tandon
Can anyone point me in the direction of a laptop screen that I can use as a container to display stuff.  Something similar to using blackboard as a container but inste...
11 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Alexander Dominguez
Hello, It's nice that several of you use an avatar character as a cartton image. Could you, please, give me information on how to convert my image in this way?
11 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Yaz M
Hi All My SME would like me to attach a sound file as a link to a slide as well as the script for that sound file. Any ideas on the best way to do this? The slide itse...
11 years ago
By Kim Statom
Yaz M
Hi All My organisation prefers that we not use the templates currently available in quizmaker and prefers that we use "our version" The thing is I have already created...
11 years ago
By Yaz M
Christina Stephenson
I'm currently working on a course where I'm using the Notes section in the Sidebar as an area for supplemental information. I've noticed in PPT that when I view the pr...
11 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
ASTD Lincoln
We would like to to connect with other Articulate users in Nebraska.  Are you in Nebraska and use Articulate?  We would like to hear from you.  We would like to connec...
11 years ago
By Kim Dion
Dave Preston
Are there any 'standards' for including US & Metric units in an eLearning lesson? Many engineering lessons don't lend themselves well to straignt conversions. Tell...
11 years ago
By Dave Preston
Judith Norton
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ontFlipMirrorInden...
11 years ago
By Judith Norton
Laura Lowden
Do you all send learners an email tip sheet, dedicate the first 3 slides to tips/suggestions to completing the module, and give tips/suggestions/instructions on the LM...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sammy Hwang
Hello Community members, I am trying to gather some ideas on the topic that I must create. Our target audiences are law enforcement officers who cannot take face-to-...
11 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Amy C
Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forums - just discovered you today.  What a resource!  I am the Instructional Designer for an e-Learning course in which I can't use audio ...
11 years ago
By Amy C
James Rosemeyer
Is there a way to miniumize or hide Articulate when a movie is showing in a separtat browers after being launched from  Articulate? We have a project movie that needs ...
11 years ago
By David Anderson
Helena Froyton
Hi, I need an image of the Windows Mail Contacts Folder showing its relation to the Windows Mail main user interface.  Any suggestions as to where I can find this, so ...
11 years ago
By Robert Kennedy