Last Post Replies
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
11 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for ...
11 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
Yesterday we closed the registration for #articulateuk11 - we're sold out, folks! Thank you so much for your interest and support. Today we have a pretty solid draft p...
11 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
11 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Tom Thomas
Hi all, I know that the terrific background removal tool in PowerPoint 2010 has made all the conventional methods which we used in 2007 version to remove unwanted par...
11 years ago
By Tom Thomas
Gerry Wasiluk
We always hear the phrase developing "engaging e-learning."  Just curious . . . how do you define "engaging e-learning" and what do you to make your Articulate course...
11 years ago
By Francois-Xavier Harbec
Sammy Hwang
I have a quick question for the community members.  Let's say I would like to create a six different branch as the attached illustration indicated.  Then, can I insert...
11 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Danny Simms
Hi All, I was just having a look at some new movie trailers at http://trailers.apple.com/   and was having a close look at the movie posters and how they represented e...
11 years ago
By David Anderson
Andy Goldberg
Hi All, I know that this question doesn't pertain to Articulate, but wanted to ask the community. I am looking for a course on how to learn Flash Game Development. Doe...
11 years ago
By YI-RUei Chen
Vincent D
Hello All, Quick question for the community... When you go into the recording feature in Articulate, is it possible to have the screen capture video playing while you ...
11 years ago
By Vincent D
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I'm building a course related to sales and need to define an important term: account.  The requestor would like to use the concept of an umbrella that is overar...
11 years ago
By Jill Rashdi
Payal Tandon
While preparing for my course launch last week, I stumbled across an interesting find that I thought I'd share with the community. I had a numbered list. In one of the...
11 years ago
By Payal Tandon
Ather Imran
Hello Everyone, We are new to Articulate and the question may seem elementary. My organization are planning to moving a lot of available training material and learning...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Poornima Ramachandran
There may be circumstances where you do not have the whole slide area to show your image. If the image is too small for the human eye, you can always get your lens. ...
11 years ago
By Poornima Ramachandran
Shannon DeFord
I was reading on some blog this last week about design, and one of the websites they featured was http://www.whichwich.com/ I am thinking that maybe their website migh...
11 years ago
By Shannon DeFord
Tami Moskal
Hey there. I'm looking for cheap/free, reputable sources for graphics that can be used in my course designs. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't even know what "...
11 years ago
By David Anderson
Chris Fletcher
Hi guys, I've got sick of trying to second guess what size my flash files should be when I import them into PowerPoint, so I decided to put this excel spreadsheet toge...
11 years ago
By Chris Fletcher
Mitch Weiss
Hello everyone! I'm looking for a little help with some graphic design work I need.   Does anyone know of a relatively easy to use site where I can have a few custom g...
11 years ago
By Mitch Weiss
Nikhil Joseph
I'm working on developing application based elearning for a software company which develops pharmacovigilance and clinical trial software. The application for which ...
11 years ago
By Nikhil Joseph
Norma Kaplan
Until we can get Articulate to use with Captivate 4, we are producing stand alone modules.  I would like to have Captivate send an email to me once a participant has c...
11 years ago
By Joe Deegan