Last Post Replies
Anne Koproski
I am new to the Articulate products and unclear who "owns" Screenr.  I see it as an option in Create Screencasts on the toolbar and wonder if it is an Articulate produ...
12 years ago
By Widya Y
April Edmonds
Saw this on another one of my lists. Just wanted to share.  Bloom's digital taxonomy Wheel & Knowledge Dimension http://eductechalogy.org/swfapp/blooms/wheel/engag...
12 years ago
By Debra Riley
David Becker
Hi all, am sure there are some secondary teachers in our community. Check this new site out. Very cool. For everyone else check it out too. Fun, absorbing, good eLearn...
12 years ago
By Richmond Vacom
MJ Doss
What programs/software do you use to create? What/which if your favorite and why?
12 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Poornima Ramachandran
I just tried making an E learning heroes themed PPT template. I have built it only using PPT Shapes (Squares and rectangles). So you can change the color scheme if y...
12 years ago
By Lucy Suros
Alice Wong
I have a picture of a kid jumping up in the air.  I would like to animate this picture so it looks like the kid is jumping up when the slide opens.  I use the "up"  mo...
12 years ago
By Poornima Ramachandran
jerome vandermeulen
What is a good source to look for US-based Articulate freelancers and where do I find typical pricing?
12 years ago
By Zara Ogden
MJ Doss
Hi all, I have come to a crossroad in my life and have done so much reflecting on what I can see myself still doing 30 years from now. I have a BA in Mass Comm and hav...
12 years ago
By MJ Doss
Sayuj Ravindran
Hi, I am making an eLearning course and the navigation is inspired from the Underground route map. User can click on the map and each station will be a new topic. I...
12 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
leena a
I'm developing modules in English grammar for tertiary-level, second language users of English and building scenarios seems to be a big challenge. My developer is usin...
12 years ago
By leena a
Bob S
Hello Heroes, Everything old is new again.... right?  We are considering creating  a new format for ou faciliator notes that go with our offline companion activities. ...
12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Kevin Andreyo
The open learning management system (LMS) landscape continues to change at a rapid pace.   Many educational institutions are moving from proprietary LMS solutions (B...
12 years ago
By Kevin Andreyo
Jeanette Brooks
Had a good question from an Articulate Studio '09 user today! She asks: + + + + + For a non-linear course, I don't know how to include/display the quiz from Quizmaker ...
12 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Ant Pugh
Hey guys - quick question, who uses a Mac adn who uses a PC? I am currently using a PC for everything but am thinking of moving over to Mac (assuming Storyline is supp...
12 years ago
By Ant Pugh
David Anderson
Just saw this comment on Tom's blog and thought it would make a good topic for anyone building courses with custom players and on-slide navigation. ---------------- Is...
12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Vicki Kunkel
I am looking to purchase a library of various audio sounds and generic instrumental background songs for use in eLearning.  I will need some to be very up-tempo, some ...
12 years ago
By Vicki Kunkel
Dave McGann
We are a small Articulate development shop that is hosted in a State Government Human Services agency in New York State's Capital Region. (That would be Albany, not NY...
12 years ago
By JACK MCCARTY
Christina Stephenson
I have a client who owns a website that offers very complex, detailed tests to graduate students. He wants to take that content and turn it into eLearnings or online l...
12 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Tomeka Blue
Hello Everyone, I am fairly new to the scene. However I have learned a lot quickly, but there are still some areas that give me trouble. I am currently working on a c...
12 years ago
By Sarah Tinson
Carol Remz
Looking for a freelance Articulate developer who lives in greater Seattle area.  Short-term project.
12 years ago
By Mark Miller