Last Post Replies
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: Looking for how other people treat lesson/course evals within Articulate, and I guess I mean within Quizmaker, specifically. I have four "free response" ...
12 years ago
By wantah satria
Janelle Francis
I have been given a project to take a very clinical PowerPoint and convert to an e-learning format.  The clinical topic is on Obstetrics Hemorrhage (for non-clinical f...
12 years ago
By Kevin Marty
Payal Tandon
Hi, I would like to know whats a good way to share .ppta files. We now have a developer in NY and we want her to use articulate to create and modify content. I would l...
12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Karyn Aberts
Not sure if this should be posted here or one of the other forums, so sorry if this is the wrong one. I have created a multiple response question, very simple, with tw...
12 years ago
By Karyn Aberts
Bjarne Henneberg
I´m educator at a tecnical school in Denmark and will start building my first e-learning program for auto mechanics in the near future. Should any have some stuff, whi...
12 years ago
By Bjarne Henneberg
Doyle Meyer
Earlier I stumbled across a good Audacity tutorial. I didn't save the link and now can't find it back. Does anyone know the link? Thanks
12 years ago
By Eric Bybee
David Lindenberg
Hi All, In my last job, I built all of my Articulate courses without any audio.  I wanted to add audio, but didn't have a choice.  The learners (nurses) did not have a...
12 years ago
By Carrie Booth
tin C
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can point  me toward any site where I can fins Instructional Design Sample resume, or better yet if someone could share a sample resu...
12 years ago
By tin C
Cindy Giovanetti
I've been out of the industry for 15 years.  In my previous life, I was an instructional designer with a master's degree in education; so I'm not new to the field. I ...
12 years ago
By Cindy Giovanetti
Ryan Martin
Hi Articulate Community, I want to share a YouTube Channel my partner-in-crime Anna Sabramowicz has. She shares free tips and best practices (and rants) on varied e-...
12 years ago
By Ryan Martin
Brian Sullivan
I know Articulate produced output will not run on iPad/iPhone/iPods because of the lack of Flash. A bit of research seems to show that there is a problem with xmlhttp ...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Laura Fried
Ever since Tom planted in my mind that it's never too early to create a portfolio, I've been thinking about where that might reside.  Yesterday, LinkedIn solved the my...
12 years ago
By Laura Fried
Adam Truckenmiller
My department has just been approved to purchase a video camera. What would be a good recommendation for a camera under the price of $200? Are the Flip cameras still a...
12 years ago
By CC Heim Voiceover
David Anderson
Here's a good question from a blog reader. It's one of the more common questions so I thought I'd repost it in the forums. ------- I’m new to Articulate. Question #...
12 years ago
By David Anderson
Paul Westlake
Hi All, We have been developing content using Articulate for the past two years. Our content is published out in SCORM format, and deployed via Oracle OLM - All works ...
12 years ago
By Paul Westlake
Kenji Ishikawa
My group is currently trying to tackle the idea of tracking self-paced/guided OJT learning.  The point being to see which resources are most useful, etc. but also trac...
12 years ago
By Kenji Ishikawa
Gina Brummels
I know there is not an Engage interaction with a Map, looking for a PowerPoint that looks like a map or an idea on design. The concept is really Data Mapping...but tho...
12 years ago
By Kristin Savko
Linda Lorenzetti
Hey Heroes, Okay, this is not really an Articulate question, but I'm hoping someone can help me.  I'm making a rush PowerPoint presentation that will possibly become a...
12 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
David Hassell
I am curious if the Articulate Studio can produce IMI at each of the government defined IMI Levels 1-4.  (For reference and  to get descriptions of those levels please...
12 years ago
By David Hassell
Zara Ogden
Hi, I'm looking for the hand with chalk graphic. Can you direct me...
12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks