Last Post Replies
Louise Ward
Hi, Has anyone created a course over 500 slides in length with no technical problems? I am creating a course with lots of branching scenarios and so far having complet...
over 11 years ago
By James Brown
Dan Brigham
Hi, e-learning heroes: I just received a comment from the client that one of the knowledge checks (quiz question) "jumped sideways" to the left side of the screen (obs...
over 11 years ago
By Dan Brigham
Alicia Pennington
Happy Wednesday afternoon.  How do you evaluate the reading level of your material?  Do you use any good tools, besides MS Word?  Do you/ how to you factor in cultural...
over 11 years ago
By mark andrews
Kayla Burtch
Hey guys, I noticed on my "profile" there were headings; all, tutorials, forums, blogs etc. How would I go about creating tutorials? Or is that something reserved fo...
over 11 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
Bruce Graham
New ways of delivering information and learning always take some getting used to – for both the “designers” and the “learners”. How we explain Navigation to users? Thi...
over 11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Alicia Pennington
Happy Tuesday afternoon!  In using David's mind map method to generate ideas for a healthcare safety course, I searched online for safety slogans hoping the slogans mi...
over 11 years ago
By Alicia Pennington
Nicole Ralph
Wondering if anyone has ever found themselves faced with the following challenge? My client recently ran an online workshop via a virtual classroom. I've been asked to...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Amy Kesman Rossi
Good morning! I'm trying to use Articulate to build an orientation to our organization for prospective members that we will ultimately post on our website. We have the...
over 11 years ago
By David Anderson
Dave Newgass
Hello, Not too long ago I ran into a cool blog post from David Anderson about a cool tool called Wordle. I said I would have a go, but some other projects have got in ...
over 11 years ago
By Meg Bertapelle
Leah Hemeon
Hi all, Normally all the content I work with is proprietary so I can't share anything with the community. For a recent course I created a template from scratch and wou...
over 11 years ago
By Meg Bertapelle
Kendra Haddock
'I am creating a 4 part web-based training module on The History of Living and Dying. How can I make it engaging and interesting? I have lots of great graphics/art an...
over 11 years ago
By Kendra Haddock
Nekia Evans
Hi Community, I'm looking for ideas on how to present a COI course without it being terribly boring!  Course will discuss how to properly review certificates.. Any ide...
over 11 years ago
By Nekia Evans
Marzena Cran
HI , I recently attended the elearning conf. in Orlando where a new articulate product was being "demoed".  I think it was called "storyboard' and apparently it replac...
over 11 years ago
By Marzena Cran
Robert Roach
Hello, For a presentation I'm doing, I'd like to have a slide with a checklist of some sort on it that I would 'check off' with articulate annotations as I talk about ...
over 11 years ago
By Robert Roach
Zara Ogden
I need help with tacky. I am building an Incident Investigation & Reporting Program. The plot is as follows: The program will begin like an in class training semi...
over 11 years ago
By James Brown
Poornima Ramachandran
Here is a `rolling ball template' we had created long back. Yes, creating it is not a big deal, but for some wierd reason, all the learners remember `the page that ha...
over 11 years ago
By James Brown
Katie Weinmann
Hello everyone, I am delivering my very first Articulate presentations in a few weeks... and it needs to reach a global audience.  My preference is to load the materia...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, Hopefully I've figured out the forums and this is the right place to post this. I'm looking for the graphics that Tom used in his 4/6/2010 blog email "The Trut...
over 11 years ago
By Eric Lundstrom
Hector Enrique
i recently created a video using iMovie.  i exported video as a .Mov file, but for some reason I am not able to import the video to articulate video encoder, because i...
over 11 years ago
By Hector Enrique
Brandy Meng
I'm building a course on how to cite procurement laws properly.  There is a slide that provides an overview of the law structure.  At the top of the structure is the P...
over 11 years ago
By Brandy Meng