Last Post Replies
Devon Tuitt
Hi everyone! Really glad I found this forum and hope to participate by helping others and chronicling my own journey to successful LMS implementation for my organizati...
12 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Mike  Collins
Hi all, Little off track in terms of how to use any particular Articulate tool but one that I hope is relevant, interesting and can generate some discussion. I picked ...
12 years ago
By Mike Collins
Nina Gordon
I am new to creating e-learning, I work for a credit union in Alaska that has employees scattered across the state.  We have used Softsim from Outstart to create simul...
12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Ari Avivi
has anyone ever built a course on this?
12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Lance Stephenson
Hi everyone, I have been tasked with designing a four chapter elearning course for training retail account managers. The course will eventually be uploaded to an LMS b...
12 years ago
By David Becker
Jeanette Brooks
I was talking with an E-Learning Heroes member earlier today who has a neat opportunity. She's putting together tips & recommendations for folks in her organizatio...
12 years ago
By Rachael Houghton
Eric Nalian
I just have a general question I want to throw out to the community, mainly to see what others in the industry are doing... When I begin to design/develop a course (af...
12 years ago
By Brian Duvall
CC  Heim Voiceover
If you are a freelance eLearning designer, this might be another way of scaring up business.  www.learncreate.com CC Heim
12 years ago
By CC Heim Voiceover
Lisa Boyd
We are planning to give our SMEs Articulate to create some of their own e-learning courses.  Does anyone have any best practices or other experiences they would like t...
12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Melanie Sobie
Hi - I'm almost done with this online training module. I did not have much time to put this together because I'm on a very very short deadline. If you have some sugges...
12 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
Julie Steele
I'm trying to share a Power Point presentation with a co-worker, but the presenation is intended to be a classroom instruction course (no Articulate needed). How do I ...
12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Leandra Blair
Good Morning...First, thanks for the great stuff you have added to this forum! I have spend some time reading through Q&A's on inserting wmv files into PowerPoint ...
12 years ago
By Leandra Blair
Rebekah Massmann
Hey guys, I'm creating a course at work around emergency response. My inspiration was Tom's recent demo about making an emergency kit. Very much in draft status, but t...
12 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Kat Fardian
Hi All, I was reading the post mentioned on the Word of Month Blog @IWantToELearn shares a link to 5 reasons to join Articulate e-learning community and I have to say...
12 years ago
By Kat Fardian
Graham Francis
We have a program with 2000+ slides and been using Viso images no problem for years...!!!! Now when we publish all images get mis-shapen - check out the picture below....
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Carmen Souza
Hi everyone, I have been working as an Instructional Designer for about 5 years now and I would like to become a consultant. Is it worth doing it? Do you have any idea...
12 years ago
By Carmen Souza
Mina Kang
Hi everyone, I am trying to create a course that includes a pre-test that gives the users the option to skip the course content if they pass with a 90%. The following ...
12 years ago
By Dan Rollins
Diana Scott
So how do Articulate user groups in a particular city get started?  And how do I find out if there is one in my city?
12 years ago
By Diana Scott
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: Looking for how other people treat lesson/course evals within Articulate, and I guess I mean within Quizmaker, specifically. I have four "free response" ...
12 years ago
By wantah satria
Janelle Francis
I have been given a project to take a very clinical PowerPoint and convert to an e-learning format.  The clinical topic is on Obstetrics Hemorrhage (for non-clinical f...
12 years ago
By Kevin Marty