Last Post Replies
Sayuj Ravindran
We are part of FCI, a connector manufacturing company based in France. Our wing, Global Business Services (GBS) in India, is a captive service center for FCI. GBS is n...
12 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Jim Young
Big broad question here, I know.  I’m developing a training program of roughly 50 courses and I'm trying to estimate manpower requirements and timelines.  The $64,000 ...
12 years ago
By Anand Morab
Jenni Stoddard
We are looking for an Articulate Expert to consult with us on one of our projects. We are located in the Boston area and would appreciate any referrals. Please let me ...
12 years ago
By Jenni Stoddard
Eric Rohrer
Just curious if anyone in the Articulate community has had any experience, comments, etc. about ZebraZapps from Allen Communication and how it stacks up against Articu...
12 years ago
By Eric Rohrer
Sid Gordon
Hi, I am creating a course on Microsoft Excel for managers. This course is going to be quite technical as it will cover spreadsheet modeling concepts. I will include m...
12 years ago
By Sid Gordon
Doreen Rambke-Hartz
I've recently been upgraded to PowerPoint 2007 (yes, we're behind the times) and wanted to spend some time learning the new features.  So I came up with a project  - w...
12 years ago
By Erendira Ramirez-Ortega
Gerard McCafferty
Hi, Can someone please point me in the direction of a preferably concise e-learning development process overview (pictorial or textual)? I'm especially interested in e...
12 years ago
By Dave Collin
Leslie Therese Blanton
Hello. Following the theme of a Writeshop, our team is planning our first ever "Devshop," an intensive on-site workshop to develop multiple courses in one week. I'm wr...
12 years ago
By Michael Hernandez
udit sawhney
I am looking to highlight a portion of the image (a logo which has 4 sections in a circle layout). I want to highlight 1 section per slide in PPT. Please share your th...
12 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Maureen Wilson
I am almost finish creating a training for staff and have used some of the great suggestion from the forum (Dave and Jeanette, Thanks so much).  I am including a link ...
12 years ago
By Maureen Wilson
Noureen Shaikh
Hello all, I need to add graphics or annotations such as arrows, circles or the light box effect to a video clip that will be inserted in an Articulate module.  Any su...
12 years ago
By Noureen Shaikh
John Pero
Several days ago I download the 30 day trial version of Articulate Studio 09. I just bought a new Lenovo Thinkpad W520 Notebook Laptop PC  as my other HP Laptop PC is...
12 years ago
By Helen Tyson
Rebekah Massmann
I was hoping to just add this example to an existing thread, but I couldn't seem to find one. Feel free to move, if it applies better somewhere else. Anyway, I used a...
12 years ago
By Vicky Romero
Diana Gryckiewicz
Generally, how long do you give participants for the pilot, i was thinking 2 weeks, people are busy and not only do they have to take the course, they also have to fil...
12 years ago
By Vicky Romero
Bjarne Henneberg
Hello from Denmark and a MERRY CHRISTMAS Can anybody give me an idea about communicating with Articulate users in a fast way (not e-mail). My compagny are not so happy...
12 years ago
By Bjarne Henneberg
Leslie Therese Blanton
I'm putting a "recommend" button on the last slide of my course.  If a learner clicks on it, I'd like it to open a window in their email platform: the address line bla...
12 years ago
By Leslie Therese Blanton
Danny Simms
Hi All, I hope the community at large is having a lovely Christmas break. For those of you reading the forum I am seeking some inspiration. I have to put together a p...
12 years ago
By Danny Simms
Laura Payette
If you could build a dream learning development team to deliver best-in-class elearning, what skills your team absolutely need to have?
12 years ago
By D'Arcy Morrison
Hugh Gardner
Besides being hired as an Instructional Designer, my boss would also like me to investigate which companies can provided prebuilt courses that deal with human resource...
12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sean Speake
I'm very new to flash, and the checkboxes I'd created following a demo online apparently refer to the root or 0 which is a no-no. Wondering if there's anyone with any ...
12 years ago
By Sean Speake