Last Post Replies
Jack Jensen
Years ago I wrote "The Story of Atnas Sualc" explaining how the Tooth Fairy, Sandman, and Jack Frost helped Atnas Sualc change all his ways and become Santa Claus. Fam...
over 12 years ago
By Yvonne Mbanefo
Jonathan Workman
Time for some creative minds to help me out on a Friday!  I want to create an infographic showing the overlap between compliance standards.  For instance, antitrust a...
over 12 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
Madison  Wellington
Hey there boys and girls,  Lately we have been running into some clients with not the greatest internet connections who want to make engaging training that contains ma...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Houle
Greg Pettys
Hello, I was wondering if there is anymore information available on when Storyline is going to be released? Thanks Greg
over 12 years ago
By Greg Pettys
Tami Moskal
Happy Sunday everyone!   I'm an instructional designer by day and grad student by day/night/weekend, and I would like to graduate soon! To do so I have to write a dis...
over 12 years ago
By Tami Moskal
Efrat Maor
hi, For an e-learning course on financial topics, we're thinking on using a paper them - having most data being presented through newspaper articles. Not sure yet if t...
over 12 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Iman Moore
Any ideas on the most innovative way to create a e-learning module on affirmative action for a university? Just need some slide ideas to make this serious topic pop....
over 12 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Kayla Burtch
I am making a course that has a notebook as the background. I am inserting a quizmaker interaction, and I want it to look seamless, but not have a different backgroun...
over 12 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Allie Dumalski
I wanted to share an update regarding my post on the old forum: http://www.articulate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20598&referrerid=184355 I had to remove the link ...
over 12 years ago
By Allie Dumalski
Bruce Graham
Sorry guys, not sure where to put this one..... I am involved in a large, corporate training rollout. One of the things we need to do is screen record a set of CRM sys...
over 12 years ago
By Helena Froyton
Clare Stead
Whenever my team voice content it comes out quite quiet, even when the voice artist is shouting!  We then have to go through EVERY piece of voice and increase the soun...
over 12 years ago
By Clare Stead
Ron Pagliarulo
I am looking for a top notch person who can train and develop courses to join a cutting edge training department. Located in Atlanta, GA. Articulate is our main produc...
over 12 years ago
By Ron Pagliarulo
Heather Young
Many of you may already know this, but I just found this out by trial and error (and lack of asking here, which may have helped ... ) You know how we would often see i...
over 12 years ago
By Heather Young
Tom Kuhlmann
95 Percent Group Inc., located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago is a professional-development training company and  is looking for an e-learning whiz, expert in Art...
over 12 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
David Anderson
The folks from UMBC ISD just posted Tom's interactive elearning webinar. It's on YouTube so hopefully everyone will get a chance to check it out. There are some fun de...
over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Gina Hoekstra
As I was listening to Tom Kuhlmann's webinar yesterday, it gave me some great inspiration to try to come up with a branching scenario on my own. This is my first attem...
over 12 years ago
By Gina Hoekstra
bevan erickson
We're wanting to convert some otherwise bland PowerPoint slides used for classroom learning into engaging and interactive training accessible online. The audience is p...
over 12 years ago
By bevan erickson
Abhishek pandey
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ontFlipMirrorInden...
over 12 years ago
By Abhishek pandey
Jenny Wang
Hi, there I lately saw a lot of software simulations (step-by-step tutorial on a software) that use "Zoom In" effect. This works really well when we want to show only ...
over 12 years ago
By Helena Froyton
Kate Hoelscher
I have been asked to build 'something' for use as a game in a live classroom.  I am looking at it as a challenge of using Articulate a little differently than usual si...
over 12 years ago
By Rebekah Massmann