Last Post Replies
Elizabeth Polak
My company LOVES "From - Tos" and I am looking for a better way to present the information...maybe more interactive? Example: "Managing Funds" when FROM "Managed at VP...
over 12 years ago
By Paul Brennan
Brian Newman
Hello everyone, I am looking to pursue a masters degree related to training and development.  Basically, I'd like to be able to find a masters program that is a little...
over 12 years ago
By Eric Nalian
fabiane melo
Hi everyone, I need to reinstall Presenter, Engage and Quizmaker templates and I am not sure where I should keep those files. By any chance does anyone have an install...
over 12 years ago
By fabiane melo
Adam Z
Hi All, I've done a search of this forum but had no luck locating an "eLearning Benchmark Tool" or similar.  I'm going into a client tomorrow who wants me to review th...
over 12 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Raymond Wan
Hi there, I just installed a second license of articulate on a laptop.  System is running Windows 7 and Office 2007. Everything loads perfectly and even my ribbon and...
over 12 years ago
By Raymond Wan
Davies Anuro
Hi Guys. Am working on a project and decided to use clip arts for my course.Anyone with cliparts like the one i have i have below please share..i only have three diffe...
over 12 years ago
By Davies Anuro
tin C
Hi, I am working on this project and starting on slide 14 I have a persons voice recorder and on the powepoint is Michael scott from office voice audio clip. On the PP...
over 12 years ago
By Ron Price
Maria Moore
Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Can I converts my scanned books in editable formats like Doc. & Rtf? Their are many pages in bo...
over 12 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Mark Trumper
Hi Guys We are currently creating a e-learning website that as it's end result needs to output the resulting data of online quizzes and tests to update an individuals ...
over 12 years ago
By Mark Trumper
Timothy August
I am relatively early in the process of creating a specialty certification program for medical workers (medical assistants).  Think of it more as a "certificate" progr...
over 12 years ago
By Martin Cridge
Maureen Wilson
I would like to download a small SCORM package for free on the internet that can be modified to call in external URLs.  Does anyone know where I can find a free down l...
over 12 years ago
By Maureen Wilson
Adam Hopkins
Hi there...the company I work for has created a new SOP audit process and wants some training developed on the process. Along with that, there are some new reports tha...
over 12 years ago
By Eric Nalian
Samuel Sennott
I am new to the forums and glad to join the community.   I am looking to find resources that focus on the fundamentals of building good simulation experiences.  Does a...
over 12 years ago
By Samuel Sennott
Eric Nalian
We are in the beginning phase of creating a learning/lending library comprised of leadership, sales, teamwork, business, etc... books. We are going to set up a system...
over 12 years ago
By Mike Bubyn
Jono M
Hi All, We're building a course that 20-30 users will do at the same time in a classroom. - Course entirely build in Enage - The course has lots of 1-3 minute videos (...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Sullivan
Sridhar Subramaniam
Hi It may be a bit too elementary or not. I know that PowerPoint is 800 x 600 and Articulate is 720 x 540. This means The slide elements are 'automatically' resized to...
over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Dale Hargis
Please take a look and give me some feedback on my portfolio.  I'm interested in hearing feedback on everything including functionality of the videos, layout of the si...
over 12 years ago
By Dale Hargis
Mike Palmer
Hello: I tried scouring the downloads section but have not turned anything up. Does anyone have a PPT-created cell phone? I would like to overlay a screenshot or recor...
over 12 years ago
By Mike Palmer
Ren J
Hi friends, I'm recording my first course using Articulate. I have a HP Touchsmart PC at work and a Blue Yeti mic...the recordings come out great. When I record at hom...
over 12 years ago
By Ren J
Wilson Santiago
Friends, In an effort to expand and diversify my skills, I volunteered to create an online Advent project for my church.  I have included a link to the finished projec...
over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy