Last Post Replies
Dale Hargis
Please take a look and give me some feedback on my portfolio.  I'm interested in hearing feedback on everything including functionality of the videos, layout of the si...
over 12 years ago
By Dale Hargis
Mike Palmer
Hello: I tried scouring the downloads section but have not turned anything up. Does anyone have a PPT-created cell phone? I would like to overlay a screenshot or recor...
over 12 years ago
By Mike Palmer
Ren J
Hi friends, I'm recording my first course using Articulate. I have a HP Touchsmart PC at work and a Blue Yeti mic...the recordings come out great. When I record at hom...
over 12 years ago
By Ren J
Wilson Santiago
Friends, In an effort to expand and diversify my skills, I volunteered to create an online Advent project for my church.  I have included a link to the finished projec...
over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Davies Anuro
Hallo happy people, Am putting together documentation for my project and urgently need a coprhensive documentation for articulate softwares.Kindly anyone help. a user ...
over 12 years ago
By Davies Anuro
Patrick OGrady
I have about 15 courses with the notes tab activated, but now the client would like to remove them.  Is there any work around besides republishing the courses?  I coul...
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Robin Fenner
OK, so I am creating some articulate courses which have some bullet points that need to come up on the same slide...so I am creating a basic fade entrance effect on ea...
over 12 years ago
By Robin Fenner
Richard Jensen
Hi! First of all; I love this forum! I learn a lot and I get soooo inspired! I just finished my first course, using a template that was provided by someone on this sit...
over 12 years ago
By Richard Jensen
Davies Anuro
Dear All. Am Kindly asking anyone who has develop a course on office 2007 please share.will be very great full.
over 12 years ago
By Davies Anuro
Artem Medvedev
Hello everyone! I have tried everything that I know to solve issue below, actually and at the moment I’m almost despaired... However, the matter is that I am trying to...
over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Joseph Rogers
Hi all, I really enjoy the discussion here, along with the many tips 'n tricks.  Need your help with an obstacle I ran across today.... I am working on an Articulate p...
over 12 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Sam Lincoln
I am not an affiliate - and the link is not an affiliate link - but I have recently purchased this WordPress Plugin called WP Notepad. Its potential application for le...
over 12 years ago
By Sam Lincoln
Adam Truckenmiller
I just heard about this yesterday and was wondering if anybody else out there that deals with company sensitive information over their personal smartphone or even thei...
over 12 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Morgan O'Connell
Hi.  Can anyone help this newbie please? I’d like to have a set of 10 slides with restricted navigation followed by a quiz with 3 questions randomised from a set of 9 ...
over 12 years ago
By Morgan O'Connell
Renee Tregonning
I'm contracting a business to create a Flash introduction (approx 15 sec in length) to go at the start of our training. They are requesting some further details around...
over 12 years ago
By Renee Tregonning
Patti Bryant
Hello all! With all of the recent articles about online portfolios, I decided it is time to get mine up and running as well. You are all very inspirational and I have ...
over 12 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Ari Avivi
I was recently at a conference and watched a presenation from a consultant who created power point templates of the engage interactions to send to clients for them to ...
over 12 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Don Berghoff
We are working on placing streaming YouTube videos in some of our courses, however, unlike with a flv video Presenter does not know the length of the video and I have ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Houle
Greg Davis
Greetings oh great and talented community. I am looking for an application or an idea that will help me organize and manage my media such as videos, audio files, graph...
over 12 years ago
By Greg Davis
Eduan  Els
Hi Everyone I would like to what is a good length for a Online Course? It is 3 modules and normally with a face to face session I do it in one day. I know it is all de...
over 12 years ago
By Zara Ogden