Last Post Replies
Adam Cannon
Hi, I work for a company that deals with Server-end software. A lot of our training currently is instructor-led, as we haven't yet found an acceptable solution for tea...
over 12 years ago
By James Brown
David Anderson
Wanted to post this question from a blog reader along with the solution. If anyone has any ideas for modifying or approaching this effect differently, please share --...
over 12 years ago
By James Brown
Eric Lundstrom
Hello all! I'm trying to develop a certificate that users can print when they complete the course. I'd like them to be able to type their name and date and then print...
over 12 years ago
By Denise Cook
Clare Stead
Hi I am now at the end of a weeklong block! IT CAN'T GO ON!!!! PLEASE any inspiration gratefully received! I am creating a second module of a yearlong course that will...
over 12 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Mari Cruz Garcia
Hello, I am creating learning materials on the aforementioned topic. Although I have found a significant amount of free-copyrighted materials in Internet, many of the...
over 12 years ago
By Mari Cruz Garcia
Clare Stead
My team has grown rapidly from a team of .... one (me!) to a team of eight full time people working on developing articulate content and it is still growing, what I wa...
over 12 years ago
By Clare Stead
Mike B.
Most of my courses are targeted towards Baby Boomers or Gen Xers, but my next course will be for learners in the age 18-20 range. Does anyone have experience designing...
over 12 years ago
By Saenna B Ahman
Randy Borum
What's your preference? If you are using a common template/Master - for example, a movie screen - is it better to add a new slide when transitioning to new imag...
over 12 years ago
By Colin Eagles
Ari Avivi
Good Day all, I have a questinon for the group. I am building an e-learning piece for security officers in our company. I am thinking that I will build a very si...
over 12 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Gnaneswar R
Hello guys, i need help. One of my client need video in every ppt slides, but he don't want any disturbances while the slide ends and new slide starts and&nb...
over 12 years ago
By Gnaneswar R
Eva Love
I work for a restaurant company and am looking for some eLearning art in a restaurant theme (servers, cooks, dining rooms, kitchens, etc). Any suggestions?
over 12 years ago
By Matt Lobel
Gnaneswar R
Hello guys, i need help. One of my client need video in every ppt slides, but he don't want any disturbances while the slide ends and new slide starts and&nb...
over 12 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Mari Cruz Garcia
Hello, I am a Linux user and perphaps what I am going to ask may sound a bit stupid for all of you, but I would be very grateful if you could give me some hint: I have...
over 12 years ago
By Mari Cruz Garcia
Mari Cruz Garcia
Hello guys, After a brief break in the project, it seems that we are going to start designing the web-based materials (hopefully), so you will see me around again. I w...
over 12 years ago
By Mari Cruz Garcia
Steve Flowers
Howdy all! If you're in the area or can plan to be, we put on a free workshop every September in beautiful Williamsburg, VA. This event draws several hundred folks a y...
over 12 years ago
By Glenda Feldt
David Becker
Hi Heroes, I'm conducting some research into Continuing Professional Development and I need people who run CPD programs to complete a survey. If you know anyone invol...
over 12 years ago
By David Becker
Diane Blake
I am trying to take a clip from a movie and tried using screenr to get the part i needed. It shows clip fine but the audio is all muffled. I tried microphone and...
over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
ilsang chang
I want to make grammar quiz set with quizmaker and articulater. So I need someone to help me to make a unique grammar learning quiz set. I have a basic storyline. with...
over 12 years ago
By steve mcmillen
David Anderson
From the "Do as I say, not as I do" department, I'd like to remind everyone to name your files. Current scan shows I have: 84 PowerPoint files titled "test.pptx" 52 ...
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
David Anderson
Devlearn is hosting the 7th Annual Demo Fest. It's a great way to show off what you've done and possible pick up some work (if you're a freelancer). If y...
over 12 years ago
By David Anderson