Last Post Replies
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Hi, how are you organized when you have to do a quote? Do you usually use and follow fixed patterns that you adapt to new potential customers, or any time is a new st...
over 12 years ago
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
tin C
Hi, I had seen a course where a pair of hands are holding a notebook and then once texts appear on the notebook, the right hand disappears and come back with a maker i...
over 12 years ago
By tin C
Steve Flowers
Haven't tried this out yet. WIll probably do so today. Interesting application of technology. Seems to require quite a bit of text entry. Not sure that's going to crea...
over 12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Kristen Hull
Hi all! You help me so much, I thought I would pass this along. I took the template from here: http://community.articulate.com/downloads/p/667.aspx and adde...
over 12 years ago
By Maureen Casey
Julie Frappier
Hello, My elearning module will have aprox 15-20 slides. Each slide has a different background. Is that too much? Or should I stay with the same background for each sl...
over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
tin C
Hi all, I was wondering if any of you uses custom feedback for your quizzes. I am looking for some unique --- like You Rock...... instead of thats correct....
over 12 years ago
By tin C
David b
Is the player limited to 980 x560? I need to make videos that are nearly full screen (1260 x 960). When I attempt to just click and drag the vide...
over 12 years ago
By Kim Lorek
Gavin Henry
Hi guys, I've taken a photo, and im planning to use the photo as my menu page with in an articulate project. I want to be able to hyperlink from certain kept poi...
over 12 years ago
By Gavin Henry
sorcha fox
Hi, Does anyone have, or know of, a good computer-based Customer Service training module that I could purchase for a client? If not, does anyone know of goo...
over 12 years ago
By sharon jones
Angela Nichols
I have an immediate need for a contractor to work on an instructional design and Articulate development project. You will need to have your own copy of Articulate Stud...
over 12 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
Kayla Burtch
Hey fellow heroes! I am working on a lesson now, and getting tired of the same ol' same ol' "You have finished lesson 1, please proceed to lesson 2" Was wondering wha...
over 12 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Nagaraju KY
Dear All, Will it be possible to create a SCORM / AICC compatible course to run on Blackberry mobile phones (not only playbook, iphone, ipad etc)? If yes, whic...
over 12 years ago
By Nagaraju KY
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Lectora has launched a Presenter competing product (and a bit of Quizmaker), focusing much on a smear campaign against Articulate, as you can see from the presentation...
over 12 years ago
By Adrian Gates
Dave Newgass
Hello to the masses, I ran across this site called Presenter Media. It has great PowerPoint templates that have some animations. I asked them for a sample ...
over 12 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Sarah Martinez
OK, I know this is a Captivate question, but this is the best eLearning community out there, and I have had no luck with internet searches nor in the Adobe forums...
over 12 years ago
By Colin Eagles
eabyas harish
when i was installing bundle we are getting error as cannot locate gem file ,therefore i have added redis-2.2.2 in gem file,even then when i try to run command b...
over 12 years ago
By eabyas harish
Zara Ogden
Santa and his elves have been spotted on the beaches this July enjoying some R&R... But don't worry L&D kids Santa's elves are working hard to ...
over 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Dave Newgass
Hello, This stuck me as extremely funny....it must be Friday and I am getting giddy....
over 12 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Diana Avery
Hello! I am working on a module that gives instructions on how to fill out a form. The client would like to provide a scenario for filling out the form and then ...
over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Kat Fardian
Hey All, I've been inspired by Kaylas post on her portfolio and I'd like to start putting together my own portfolio. I thought I might see what ideas/ advice people h...
over 12 years ago
By Kat Fardian