Last Post Replies
Paul Petroski
Hi all, hoping someone could help me out here. If you take a look at the PPT slide attached, I've built in custom animation using some graphics and PPT's c...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sonnie Sussillo
There was a guru award example and I think the topic was managing performance where the supervisor in the main panel consulted colleagues or experts who appeared in th...
almost 13 years ago
By Sonnie Sussillo
Adrian Gates
Hi All, Just curious if any of you out there are into macros while designing your courses. Where do you go to find new ones? Do you write your own? Do you have a favor...
almost 13 years ago
By Adrian Gates
Shweta Mukherjee
Hi, I am creating a WBT for an application. I was thinking to use ARCS model for it. The course will have demonstrations and guided simulations. Is there any other mod...
almost 13 years ago
By Shweta Mukherjee
Shweta Mukherjee
Would like to know the classification of training types in elearning such as application-based, soft skills, and so on Thanks
almost 13 years ago
By Shweta Mukherjee
Diane Hinton
This is a fulltime position at our Plymouth, Michigan headquarters. You’ll work with corporate learning team members and SMEs from our manufacturing sites to create on...
almost 13 years ago
By Rich Miller
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Here is an example about how to use this effect I shared, on how to create a customized thought cloud with an image inside. I'm using it in one of my courses with a s...
almost 13 years ago
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Niall O'Malley
Hello, I'm wondering if anybody knows of a service that will track a SCORM wrapped articulate course. Here's what I'm looking to do: I would like to upload a SCO...
almost 13 years ago
By Mike Rustici
Tracey Kench
I have been working on the iPad template created by Tom, and thought I'd share it with you! It is not totally different, but I have customised it to look right for my ...
almost 13 years ago
By Deepak Saini
Gerry Wasiluk
Long absent, we need a return of Friday Fun. Like with all the news recently of Kate, William, Pippa and Harry, we may have our own royal family here . . . ...
almost 13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Kimberly Herb
For some reason I cannot find a tutorial that was posted in the last few months. Someone had demonstrated how to animate letters from word across the top of the ...
almost 13 years ago
By Kimberly Herb
Ke Lo
Would anyone know what SkillSoft charges per user license? I have a potential client who purchased 250 user license. This client has asked us for a quote o...
almost 13 years ago
By Ke Lo
Daniel Lewis
Start up company, View Box Group, needs an experienced developer to take the content of 10-15 classes to the eLearning market. This is just the first set of clas...
almost 13 years ago
By Kim Hoogenboom
Inge Boonen
Hi, We are a localization company seeking freelance expert users of Articulate who have their own license to assist with the publishing of the foreign language ...
almost 13 years ago
By Elena Barzanti
Jessica Rich
A few of the things that were created in my team recently contained dialogue where there were two characters that spoke back and forth. They were "real" still ph...
almost 13 years ago
By Jessica Rich
Jenny Wang
Hi, all We've used Captivate or Articulate Presenter to create all of our software simulations (demos with screenshots). It's Okay, but not cool and modern. The screen...
almost 13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Phil Mayor
Does anyone have some guidelines on drafts that they give out to clients, SMEs that they can share? I have always worked by word of mouth with the general rules being ...
almost 13 years ago
By Tristan Goldsmith
Ali Zaheer
Hi everyone, We are revamping an existing course created in Captivate (80 slides) to Articulate. My question is instead of publishing all 80 slides as one swf file a...
almost 13 years ago
By Ali Zaheer
Alicia Pennington
Happy Friday before a holiday! I’m beginning a long term care facility resident rights course. It’s obviously a content / text heavy course; treat resident...
almost 13 years ago
By Alicia Pennington
Altaf Tyrewala
Hello All, I'd like some advice about the certificate offered by ProfessorsOfInstructionalDesign.com: http://professorsofinstructionaldesign.com/index.htm &...
almost 13 years ago
By Altaf Tyrewala