Last Post Replies
Tom Thomas
Hello Heroes, Can we add a customized image or a colour (texture) to an Articulate slide background? Here I am adding a sample image. In this course, I want to add the...
almost 13 years ago
By Tom Thomas
Brian Sullivan
Has anybody heard of a downloadable xmlhttp based wrapper for HMTL content that will allow content to install and track at least start and stop times on an AICC LMS?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Sullivan
Mike B.
I just purchased Final Cut Pro X for my company, and as you may or may not have heard, there's been quite a lot of buzz about it over the past week, some very good, an...
almost 13 years ago
By Mike B.
eugine shin
Hi, Can i know how to silent the sound from the video while playing narration? something we want to play the video that insert after narration.. Ur help are appreciated..
almost 13 years ago
By eugine shin
Zara Ogden
It has been a while but I had some spare time. I was looking through the community today and I noticed Robert's Wanabe Hero badge and I was a bit jealous. After all I...
almost 13 years ago
By Poornima Ramachandran
Vincent D
Hi Folks, I have two questions with regards to publishing to LMS... First, I have experimented with publishing in both formats (AICC and SCORM). In order ...
almost 13 years ago
By Vincent D
Brent Cooper
I am hoping some of you can be of assistance to me. I am a sales manager for a small company and have the most in depth knowledge of our product line. It i...
almost 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Natalie Medina
Hi, I'm doing a price comparison on on demand software like http://www.brainshark.com/ With Brainshark’s cloud-based software, you can easily transform static content ...
almost 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I'm trying to upgrade my Flash player for my Mac. It's Mac OS 10.4, and when I try to install the latest version, I get this message that aft...
almost 13 years ago
By tyty tyty
vikas shinde
Hi, We are facing the following issue when using Flash files in Articulate course: After inserting the flash files successfully in the ppt, we are unable to view the ...
almost 13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Kim Hannan
As with many other Articulate Heroes, I am a one-woman show. I'm a project manager, subject matter expert, creator of documentation, system administrator for kee...
almost 13 years ago
By Kim Hannan
Shweta Mukherjee
Is it okay to give feedback to a learner after every question if there is no review option at the end of the assessment. If not, should I provide the assessment summar...
almost 13 years ago
By Shweta Mukherjee
Curtis Kynerd
Does anyone use SmartBuilder in conjunction with Articulate? Is it useful for adding "mouse-overs", branching, and other Flash based effects within an Articulate...
almost 13 years ago
By Andrew Cate
Meridith Litton
I've created the following main screen using Tom Kuhlman's iPAD idea. When clicked, each of the icons will take you to a specific part of the course. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Christina Worrell
Are there any widgets or tools out there where I can have a calculator in my course so my users can do math problems both in the Presenter PowerPoint slides and Quizma...
almost 13 years ago
By Ron Price
Jenny Wang
Hi, there I'm seeking help to resolve the video size difference after Presenter is published. Below are the details: Desired Effect: A video in Window Media Vi...
almost 13 years ago
By Jenny Wang
Efrat Maor
Hi, I'm an ISD developing ILT and eLearning as well as developing solutions in SharePoint. I mainly use PP and Articulate, also using Captivate, Paint shop pro (with P...
almost 13 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Murad Afifi
As I am working in big department I need to introduce Articulate to my department management in order to provide them with clear picture about the powerful of this sof...
almost 13 years ago
By Murad Afifi
Adam Cannon
Hi all, I'm curious if there are folks out there who are building e-learning courses for Linux-based systems or server systems that use the command line exclusively. A...
almost 13 years ago
By Adam Cannon
Bruce Graham
Thanks to Zara's post about creating a "spotlight" mask in PowerPoint 2007, (https://player.vimeo.com/video/149035275), a slightly left-field way of animating it sudde...
almost 13 years ago
By Kendra Golden