Last Post Replies
Walt Hamilton
I got home last night, and the cat insisted he had not been fed all day, and was STARVING. I hadn't been there all day, so I didn't know, and my wife was off to her qu...
5 days ago
By Trambolin san
Charlie Johnson
Hello, I'm planning to take the Nutanix NCP-MCI-6.5 exam and acquire Certified Professional - Multi-Cloud Infrastructure certification. Could someone please share good...
13 hours ago
By Donald Volpe
umar Siddique
Hi, every one! need help in selecting LMS and designing courses for our workforce in central banking.
20 hours ago
By anastasia stefanyuk
Anthony Mollé
Do you know if does exist tools or software to keep the control on an SCORM than my client will upload on his LMS ? I would like to sell him licences to use my SCORM ...
22 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Daphne Dansby
Does anyone have suggestions for creating a screen recording of a mobile app that will generate the callouts the same way they do for desktops?
22 hours ago
By Daphne Dansby
Klaudia Ratzinger
Dear community, I'm not very good in building complex / individual slides where I can't use given question slides (or maybe I can but I don't know how). In my case I...
1 day ago
By Judy Nollet
Rae Davies
I have a lot of staff who have low vision and use magnification software (which is different to screen reader technology) for accesibility. Best practice for this mean...
1 day ago
By Ginger Swart
Phil Foss
Does your organization have sophisticated branding requirements? I did this screen recording which dives deep into typography used in Rise. I'm planning to do a series...
1 day ago
By Mikaela Persson Wallenius
Rachna Ghiya
Hello Community! I have created a sleek Storyline Template for making a quiz. You can use this template to craft a minimalistic quiz with ease. With four questions, ea...
1 day ago
By Noel Rogers
Daniel Brigham
I know that question is sort of like where's your favorite fishing hole. Hi, all -- I've been a freelancer for about a year and a half now, and for the first time, thi...
1 day ago
By Expeed Software
Jeff Bales
I am a newbie to the question banks feature in Storyline 360. I would like to know if I could use the question banks feature in following scenario: If I only present 1...
2 days ago
By Jeff Bales
Jeff Batt
I wanted to share a template I created. I call it simply QuizTime. Yes, it is your typical Jeopardy Style game but not only do you get points for getting someth...
2 days ago
By Tasia Wells
Greg  Ward
Hi All We are looking at creating a recertification pathway for courses. Essentially we want to create a course that has: A quiz at the beginning - which if you ...
2 days ago
By Judy Nollet
Nathalie PEYRE
Le document imprimé issu de la slide de résultats mentionne le titre du projet. J'aimerai que chaque apprenant puisse télécharger sa page de résultats avec son nom (et...
2 days ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jacob Henry
I need to create a quiz in Storyline or Quizmaker with a single essay question which will be published on Reach360. I want users progress to be saved so if, for exampl...
3 days ago
By Jacob Henry
Annette Litchfield
I am wondering if anyone has looked into using AI for rapid course development. From a PPT or word doc to build out a generic template build out. I have found one that...
3 days ago
By David Clark
Rachna Ghiya
Hello Community! This week I have developed a Storyline template that lets you create custom drag-and-drop interactions in just minutes effortlessly. It presents three...
3 days ago
By Rachna Ghiya
The Training Room Online
Hello I am creating learning programme on digital accessibility. My audience will be facilitators and instructional designers who are new to digital accessibility desi...
3 days ago
By davidjohn john
Kristen DeMario
New to ID. Any advice on this course I made with a quiz at the end? Thanks.
3 days ago
By Jacob Shinobu
Maria Ginsbourg
This free template is inspired by abstract artwork of Pavan Kondapuram. Layouts include: Tabs, interactive chart, a chat and a 'jeopardy' game. &nbs...
3 days ago
By Maria Kenneth
FasterCourse Templates
Hello, Everyone, we built a nice-looking Escape Room game in Articulate Storyline and thought it would be cool to get your opinion about it? Full disclosure: chi...
3 days ago
By Emray Abdul