Last Post Replies
Thibault Jeuland
Hello, I can't start my recording because the control panel (with the start button) is not accessible after resizing. It is put below the recording window an...
almost 2 years ago
By Kelly Auner
Jessi Pittman
Can you cut out certain sections from a peek training once its created?
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Rose Medlock
Unless I'm missing something, it seems that Articulate still isn't fully supporting or enabling Mac users to create interactive simulations using Peek. Why is that or ...
2 years ago
By Rose Medlock
Kier Layaoen
Hi! I have downloaded Peek 360, however it doesn't open using applications of launch pad. How do I proceed? Thank you!
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mcdonald's Egypt
Actually , I have a lot of recorded sessions / links done on Adobe connect and or Microsoft teams . Now I’m trying to record it using PEEK 360 but unfortunately only v...
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jane Jordan
Hi How can I remove the background noise of whirring computer when recording in peek but I still want to record the audio from the video I am recording
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Kim Barber
Is there a way in Peek 360 to highlight the section you're referring to? For example, you want to highlight the search box by putting a red rectangle around it o...
2 years ago
By Ray Baran
Sanil  REGE
Is there a reason Peek disappears from my Mac menubar, Sometimes its there sometimes not. Sometimes I manage to record something but then peek disappears from my ...
2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Jenn Channel
Is there a way to insert a video created in Peek directly into Rise or Storyline without having to download and save it first?
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Emma Spencer
I am recording my screen using Peek with the screen at 125% For some reason it is not recording my mouse movements accurately. Essentially the mouse does not appear in...
2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Emma Spencer
I am recording software using Peek and need to resize my screen to 150% resolution to ensure the software screen is easy to read during the video. The problem seems to...
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Thibault Jeuland
Hi all, Here's my situation : I have a laptop with a really small screen and 2 external screen link to it. My mouse just disappear when I do my recording on one of my ...
2 years ago
By Thibault Jeuland
Faith McKinley
I am trying to record a video in Peek, and the window never frames correctly. No matter how I move the frame before recording, the video only captures a corner o...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Hayley Clarke
Hello, I have a 360 subscription and have tried to use Peek as a recording tool. Each time I try, it loads fine (can sometimes take a while to open), I can record fine...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Harry  Crossman
When I try to open Peek I get a message that says 'User account must have permission to read and write this folder'. Does anyone have any ideas what this means?
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Laura Bates
I downloaded Peek 360 on my Mac, but it will not open from the app store or from Finder.
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Lotta Nordstrand
Hi, I was under the impression that Peek will only record the area I mark on the screen. But no, it records full screen and even the area outside of it. What do...
over 2 years ago
By Lotta Nordstrand
Jennifer Self
Hello, I have created a course in Rise 360 and would like to record the instructor delivering the course via zoom (or something similar) - so that it can be loaded in ...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Universidad  Alfonso X el Sabio
Hello! Do you know how to finish a recording in PEEK without having to open the tool? Thanks in advance
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Karen Palleschi
Is there any built in editing capability in Peek 360? If not, what would you suggest as a well recommended video editor?
over 2 years ago
By Ren Gomez