Last Post Replies
Kim Gould
I am using windows 10 on a pc - Microsoft Surface Book. I open Peek, select the app I want to record, all good so far. If I choose to record anything on the external...
over 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Sharon English
This is probably a very silly question, and I am no doubt overlooking something simple, but I just can't seem to get a Peek screen cast into a Powerpoint slideshow.  ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dave Angers
Question; I'd like to record webinars I attend for future playback. I tried using Peek a couple of times but it only records the screen and not the audio. Any ideas?
almost 3 years ago
By Nejc Žorga Dulmin
Josef Jans
Hi there, I recorded some screen videos and I point out areas with my mouse courser however if I check the video afterwards the mouse courser is totally somewhere else...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stacy Land
Not being able to directly export my classes to mp4 from Articulate has been a problem for a while and forced me to keep a Captivate subscription too.  I thought Peek ...
almost 3 years ago
By Eve Alexander
Pamela Funes
Hi, Community! Does anyone know if I can add a video recorded with Peek (Articulate 360) as an Interactive Simulation?  When I click on Insert/Record Screen, Storyli...
almost 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Trevor Young
I used the trial version of 360 in January and then upgraded to the full version in February. When I logged in it said there was an update to storyline so I clicked t...
almost 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Alena Ayers
Hi there I've just had a go at my first Peek screencast. When I upload it to Articulate Review it shows a black border at the top and bottom of the video - see attach...
3 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Cheryl Hoover
Good morning. I created a Peek video and am getting the following message when trying to insert into Storyline 360 using Insert, Video, Video From File. Any suggestions?
3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Nargiza Dzh
Hello! I was looking for updates from you and liked the smartphone interaction. Can you tell, what type of platform you use for distance learning, like moodle?   Tha...
3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Phil Mayor
This is a little feature in Articulate 360 but could of use to so many users out there. Especially those who use go animate video scribe, and powtoons. Any Peek video...
over 3 years ago
By Kyle Paruszkiewicz