Last Post Replies
William Bordac
Mac user here. It would be super useful to have an option for adding visual effects to indicate clicks, double-clicks and the like when recording. Is that in the works?
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Skye Hart
I use my microphone for other applications like skype which work fine. Each time I select Peek - I press record - i get an error message: There was a problem connectin...
over 2 years ago
By Barry Abrams
Tim Slade
Random question...I know that Peek locally saves a copy of my recordings on my computer. Just curious, does Peek automatically delete these after a certain amount of t...
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Richard Bushey
I have installed Peek 360 on my PC but it will not launch, the button does not respond at all. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but this did not work.
over 2 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Bianca Helfer
Hi there! I have tried several times to do a screen recording with Peek, doing it with and without headset. But my voice can only be heard like from a far away distanc...
almost 3 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Paulette Suggs
I completed a screencast in Peek 360 and need to delete several sections of the recording. Is it possible to delete mid sections of a Peek screencast? Thanks
almost 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Carin Blomdahl
Hi is there any way to turn of the "cloud" upload in Peek 360 so we only save it on local computer? Regards Carin
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dante Fiorio
Hi - looking to see if you can provide some help with the following: My current set up is: Thinkpad laptop running windows. I have an additional monitor hooked up via ...
almost 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Sara Hill
When I click on my Peek 360 app, it loads for a second and nothing ever happens. It is in my tray at the bottom right-hand side of the screen, with no option to right ...
almost 3 years ago
By Becca Levan
Julia Finnegan
I am testing Articulate 360 (free trial) for our company compliance training. I am looking to record audio to a ppt presentation and add quizzes throughout. I ne...
almost 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Freya Wilcox
Does anyone know how to zoom in and out whilst doing a screen recording using Peek? I want to draw the viewers attention to certain things whilst recording.
almost 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Nina Frankel
Hello all, I am using Peek for the first time. In general, I understand it and it seems very easy to use. However, I have some questions regarding the audio. * Is it ...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Davis
I'm developing training to teach people on the autism spectrum how to use an app on their phones that will support them in their job search and during employment....
3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Martina Malone
I download Peek for my free trial with Articulate (on my Mac) and it isn't working. I'm so frustrated.
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sashana Cole
I have tried downloading it several times, and Peak does not work. It never even starts downloading, not sure what to do
over 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Amy Casebolt
I recorded a screencast using Peek. I could see my mouse cursor while I was recording, but Peek did not record the mouse cursor in the screencasts. Is there a setting ...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Rob Craig
I have looked high and low but can't find any really interesting examples of Peek in action. Anyone have any samples they would be willing to share? &...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Tara Rohrbach
Hi, when I choose the screen to record I am able to record the screen but I do not get the adjustable box or the buttons to turn volume on /off or start/stop. I ...
over 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Lisa Doyle
Can anyone tell me how to create a space in text that I am recording (ie. entering words in a search bar) in Peek without pausing the recording?
over 3 years ago
By Lisa Doyle
Hélène Daniel
Hello, I'm new with Peek and every time i record my screen, i am unable to download the video and i dont have the options to view in Articulate 360 or copy URL (see th...
over 3 years ago
By Hélène Daniel