Last Post Replies
Hélène Daniel
Hello, I'm new with Peek and every time i record my screen, i am unable to download the video and i dont have the options to view in Articulate 360 or copy URL (see th...
over 3 years ago
By Hélène Daniel
Hal Campbell
I was wondering if I can capture just an MP3 audio file in a screen capture. Thanks, Hal Campbell, Denver, Colorado 20 Aug 2020
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michael Frielingsdorf
Greetings, is there a way to pause a Peek 360 recording via the keyboard? I'd rather not have to show a mouse movement up to the pause button every time I need to Paus...
over 3 years ago
By Michael Frielingsdorf
Angela Cisternino
Hello, When I am using Peek 360 to record a screen that already has sound, that sound does not publish? Is that correct, or do I have to do something at my end to get ...
over 3 years ago
By Jonathan Giray
Gregg Alley
I have just began using Peek 360. I have an Audio-Technica professional broadcast headset running into channel 1 on a Focusrite 2i2 audio interface. The 2i...
almost 4 years ago
By Gregg Alley
Applied Innovation  Institute
I am having a problem in using Peek 360 so i can use articulate 360. I downloaded it and it shows on the bar however it is not responding for a reason
almost 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Applied Innovation  Institute
I am not able to know how to download the articulate app and what does that have to do with the Peek 360 that is not working already
almost 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christina Powell
Hi - I tried to create a recording using Peek today and even though I set my screen recording outline to the size of my screen, it seems to record half of each monitor...
almost 4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Alexander Joslyn
Hi, as I said here : https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-courses/articulate-360-peek#reply-676323 The Window for the Shortcut choice is way to...
almost 4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Mark Wall
Hi, I'm recording some videos using SmoothDraw and Peek. I want the capture window to be 1600 x 900 and need to adjust this every time I record. Is there a way to chan...
almost 4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jaclyn DeChiro
Is there a shortcut to end your recording in Peek?
almost 4 years ago
By Alexander Joslyn
Rocky Shaw
In attempting to troubleshoot my current issue using Peek 360, I'm reaching out to see if anyone else had a similar issue and was able to get resolved. Currentl...
almost 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Trevor Young
I used the trial version of 360 in January and then upgraded to the full version in February. When I logged in it said there was an update to storyline so I clicked to...
almost 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hina Sharma
How can we remove the background noise of wind (example) from video created via Peek 360 ? I understand currently peek360 doesn't offer this feature, could you please ...
almost 4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Randal Sonner
As soon as I select record, I receive the error: "unable to initialize screen capture recording session." has anyone else had this issue?
almost 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Eileen Fernandez-Parker
Is it normal for Peek 360 to take 1.5 - 2 minutes to open? If not, does anyone have any idea what the culprit might be? The laptop is a Dell, and it's ...
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angies Smith
Hi, I've been testing out this feature , but my problem is when I want to end the recording, I actually have to go in the tool bar and click on the Peek icon to bring ...
4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, I would like to use Peek to record a webinar. When I do this, the published file plays my audio fine, but the audio for those people speaking on the webinar ar...
4 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Phil Mayor
This is a little feature in Articulate 360 but could of use to so many users out there. Especially those who use go animate video scribe, and powtoons. Any Peek video ...
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sunantha Mohan
How to add some subtitle or kind of message to the video , which is recorded through peek. after recording how the video can be edited for adding some instructio...
4 years ago
By Ren Gomez