Last Post Replies
Phil Mayor
This is a little feature in Articulate 360 but could of use to so many users out there. Especially those who use go animate video scribe, and powtoons. Any Peek video ...
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sunantha Mohan
How to add some subtitle or kind of message to the video , which is recorded through peek. after recording how the video can be edited for adding some instructio...
4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Renato Amorim
I wonder if anyone ever managed to record a zoom training with Peek with perfect audio. We tried to record but the audio of the person doing the zoom training (the ins...
4 years ago
By Jesus Torres
Mary Gladding
I keep getting an Upload Failed message when using Peek. Using PC, recording Articulate Review.
4 years ago
By Angie Dorosz
Jack Ding
Hi Articulate 360 Team, The other day I noticed that Peek 360 can not record video correctly after updating, or when recording Mouse can not move.
over 4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Kim Petersen
Can i use peek 360 without wanting sound as i keep getting this message...
over 4 years ago
By Ren Gomez
David Seaman
Hi Have used Peek many times in the past, but today trying to record a portion of a program screen it is recording the entire screen - including the bounding box and i...
over 4 years ago
By David Seaman
Cheryl Powers
also tried launching articulate 360 suite and choosing peek, but it doesn't do anything at all. all updates have occurred - just did most recent update today but peek ...
over 4 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Amitty Gray
Just installed Peek today (Windows) but it won't open no matter which way I try to do it. When I try to access it from the system tray, the icon disappears before I ca...
over 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angies Smith
Hi, I have recorded a quick video detailing some website enhancements. Am I able to add call-out boxes, and other texts to my video highlighting specific points? Thank...
over 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Sue Kennedy
Hi i'm new to Peek and note that the tutorial clearly shows anchor points of the screen being recorded but i don't see these when I use it. I can see the dotted lines ...
over 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara Hill
I am having a problem with Peek recording my screen. I am using my laptop and a second monitor. When I click on Peek it opens the record box half way between both scre...
over 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Abby Rodriguez
Hello, I have been having 2 recurring issues: 1. The dual monitor issue that I've seen reported wherein the 2nd monitor (not my PC laptop) does not record the portion ...
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Angela Cisternino
Hello, when I download this as a video file as an mp4 (attached), the date and time of the recording appears at the bottom. Can you please advise me how I can get rid ...
almost 5 years ago
By Angela Cisternino
Jacqui Pini
I'm having trouble splitting and moving an image on the timeline in Peek. So, I inserted an image at the end of my video and audio and now I want to move it to the be...
almost 5 years ago
By Ron Price
Donna Winter
I am having issues with Peek. I click on link from my menu and it will not let me see the new record button. I have tried to move it,  but it is frozen! Please advise!...
almost 5 years ago
By Terry Bell
Heidi Grobler
Hi there. I am busy recording an online application using Peek 360 but cannot see my mouse clicks. Please advise. Thanks. Heidi
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Giulia Calcaterra
I have tried using Peek to make screen recordings. When I finished the recording and click back on the Peek icon in the bottom right of my screen the file I recorded a...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nicole Parker
I am trying to screencast a video using Peek, but I have no success. Whenever I select the app that I want to work with, peek frame is not opening up on the app.
5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Louise Ryall
Is there a way to resize the capture window during a recording? For example, I would like to record one portion of the screen, pause, then move the capture window to ...
5 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard