Last Post Replies
Nicole Parker
I am trying to screencast a video using Peek, but I have no success. Whenever I select the app that I want to work with, peek frame is not opening up on the app.
5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Louise Ryall
Is there a way to resize the capture window during a recording? For example, I would like to record one portion of the screen, pause, then move the capture window to ...
5 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kyle Main
Peek 360 won't work with my 4k monitors (PC) I have 2 AOC 4k monitors.  I've tried to launch Peek so many different ways but it won't work. I uninstalled today and re...
5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Marie-Claude Jacques
I'm unable to open the apps by the App Store. Someone can help me with this issue. Thanks Marie-Claude
5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ivonne Ambrozkiewicz
Hi Guys, it's 2:22pm in Brisbane Australia.  I have been trying to record a Peek video. It's not been responding to my click on the red button to record until I've cl...
5 years ago
By Ivonne Ambrozkiewicz
Ryan Irving
I am having trouble with my capture area not lining up. If I pick full screen it records the whole screen but my mouse cursor is a inch off from where it should be whe...
5 years ago
By Ryan Irving
cristian tomaszewski
Hi, I need to public a link after record a peek but I dont like to apear the review options arround the video, like the attach pic. any idea?   Obiously I dont want...
5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Nina Frankel
Hi all, I posted this question in the Replay group but now I think it is more of a Peek issue so I am trying it here also. I am in the process of using Presenter 360...
over 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tracey Council
I just got my trial and was going to download it but I saw a lot of comments and complaints about MACs. Is there anyway to use this without all the blocking and enhanc...
over 5 years ago
Joanne Caron
Je veux enregistrer le son du vidéo que je vois... quelqu'un peut m'aider svp?
over 5 years ago
By Joanne Caron
Alesha Sisk
Hey All! I am having issues getting Peek to upload or even save my screen recordings. It allows me to record, then once I hit "Done", the box never opens for me to up...
over 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nina Frankel
Hi all, I really hope that someone can help me because I am up against a very tight deadline. I am creating a presentation in Presenter/Studio 360 that I want to tu...
over 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sue Page
Hi, I might be missing something really obvious here, but whenever I start Peek on my Surface Pro, the cooling fan kicks in and the noise completely destroys any recor...
over 5 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dieter Lotz
Hello, After the update of Peek to the version of August 21, it wouldn't start any more. Is it possible to go back to an older version? I'm using Windows 7. Grüße au...
over 5 years ago
Lewis Eigen
This is embarrassing but I would like to use Peek to record a small portion of my screen and use the video in my StoryLine 360 teaching project.  I cannot find how to ...
almost 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Glenn Nastachowski
New to using Peek. I am having a problem with the recorded area that is being displayed. I have a multiple monitors. There are a couple of issues with the Selection Ar...
almost 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vinod Devireddy
Hi everyone, We are using Storyline 360 Build 3.17.16168.0. When viewing the course in HTML5 output in our LMS, we are facing a slides loading issue (few seconds) for...
almost 6 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Learning HMS
Frequently when I use the application Peek, I will update the dimensions of the page and go to record. When I go to view the recording, I see that my recording changed...
almost 6 years ago
By Glenn Nastachowski
gg person
If the MP4 could be edited, I would love it. As it stands it is not working for me. When I create a video to demonstrate how to access something on our web there is a ...
almost 6 years ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Britelle Humfrey
I would like to use a headset to record my voice while using Peek rather than the standard mic in my laptop. However the option doesn't seem to appear. I chose my scre...
almost 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn