Last Post Replies
Jessica Chiusolo
Hello! I was hoping someone had a tip for this issue seen below in the screenshot. When I switch from Rise 360 to Review 360 my drop-down box shows up behind oth...
7 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Jonathan Payne
Hi all. I've seen numerous other posts like this from the past, and a lot of times it seems like it's an issue with Review 360. I'm trying to publish a course to it, a...
8 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Gary Freestone
I am a reviewer, stakeholder if you prefer. The course I am reviewing has over 90 slides. I do not have time to review all 90 slides in one sitting. &...
8 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Isabelle Durand
Hi all, I work in pharma, use articulate storyline to create e-learning modules, and review 360 for review by regulatory affairs. It works well but I was wondering if ...
8 days ago
By Eric Santos
Barbry Deavers
Curious to know if others have experienced stability issues with Review 360? Reviewing the course works for me, but when sharing the link some functionality doesn't wo...
10 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Rachel Pooch
I have sent out a Rise course out for review using the new review request link. Is there a way that I can see who and when they were sent out? The reviewers didn't lea...
10 days ago
By Eric Santos
Laura Ann LoCicero
Has there been a recent change to Review 360? On 04/01/2024 at 11:38 AM I published a Rise course to review 360 and could see it from the Review 360 Dashboard. On 04/0...
10 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Kristin K.
Hi everyone, I've sent a review 360 link to coworkers who do not have Articulate IDs. They have commented extensively on my course and I've been answering them so ever...
11 days ago
By Audrey Denney
Morten Jacobsen
I'm having problems with sharing modules for review in Review 360 with one particular user. I can share and receive comments from everybody else but my manager. When s...
11 days ago
By Luciana Piazza
Richard Bauer
Dear Articulate Heroes: We love the Review 360 product. It is a wonderful way to get our stakeholders to see the work we are doing before publication. The time we are...
11 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Carmen Morales
Hello, We recently began to look for options for storing projects that are shared with team members in the event someone leaves the organization. The team folder...
14 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Christi Sanders
My images are not loading in my review 360 link. Is this a known issue?
14 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Dave Ashby
I put in a ticket for this but wondered if anyone else has experienced this: The comments are not aligned with the screenshots in R360. I've attached a video explaine...
14 days ago
By Richard Bauer
Beth Patchett
I have been using Storyline 360 to create and publish content for 2 years now. Last week I made some changes and published them to Review 360 for approvals, but the ne...
14 days ago
By Eric Santos
Mary Aversa
We need to be able to collaborate on a course in Rise, then publish a new version of the course to Review360 rather than a new course each time someone other than the ...
15 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Liz Mueller
I have a Rise course being reviewed by several people on Review 360 and it is set to allow comments without an ID and to not require email to comment. Some of my revie...
16 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Cindy Whitcome
I'm using Articulate Review for the first time for my Articulate Presenter 360 course. Even though I have checked the box that allows people to enter comments without ...
17 days ago
By Luciana Piazza
Chance Hunter
I've had two Rise courses not display any screenshots for the comments made today. In a longer page/lesson, this makes it difficult to find where you need to make that...
18 days ago
By Eric Santos
Tom Voigt
When I attempt to publish a Review 360 copy of an existing item, the original Review version is often not available. However, the list is overloaded with previous revi...
18 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
María Isabel Clemente
Hi , I have made some changes in a course in Articulate 360 but when I publish it in Review 360 the old content is showing, is not showing the updated content. I...
21 days ago
By Luciana Piazza