Last Post Replies
Mustapha A.
There's this project I'm working on consisting of videos. When I published it on review 360, it works fine on pc and IOS devices, but it doesn't work on android device...
11 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Neil Lauinger
My videos play fine when I publish them in Articulate Storyline but when I publish in Articulate Review the videos do not play and stay on the opening screen of the vi...
13 days ago
By Mustapha A.
Joel K.
Good morning, I've seen what I'm about to bring up on this discussion board over the past 4 years without resolution, but is there ever going to be an update to allow ...
14 days ago
By Joel K.
Jo Scafidi
I have an mp4 video uploaded into a Rise course using the multimedia block. The video was produced in Camtasia 2019 and published with the controller. When my reviewer...
14 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Shannon Connor
Is there a way to remove a version of a course uploaded erroneously? I uploaded a course over another course that already had comments. (I picked the wrong place from ...
14 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Tanner Swenson
Hi Team, We are loving the awesome work you are doing with your suite of products. We use Review quite often and there is one feature that I feel would be absolutely u...
14 days ago
By Rebecca Hay
Nicole Tal
Hi all, hoping you can help. When I click submit or next on a slide, the menu in Articulate Review jumps to a heading at the beginning of the menu. How do I stop this ...
15 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Ric Gauci
I am trying to upload a course to Review 360 and when publishing it gets stuck at "Writing Player" stage - the progress bar does not advance for at least an hour.&nbsp...
15 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Michael McCoy
I have not been able to publish to Review 360 since the last update I completed on 10/4. When I try to publish, it says I am not signed in, which of course I am. When ...
15 days ago
By Jason Questor
Jason Questor
I saw this issue discussed in a forum that goes back several months. Storyline 360 is unable to publish to Review 360. It stalls and eventually issues a dialog message...
15 days ago
By Jason Questor
Adam Mullins
Hi, I published a 360 review link and had it sent to multiple SMEs from what I will just call Account A, but I have recently changed my account/email for Articul...
16 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Phoebe Sterdan
Hi, I made a storyline 360 file that I have uploaded to Review, in hopes of using as a block in Rise. It works fine in preview mode in SL, but in Review, the lightbox ...
16 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Agnieszka Gorgon
A client of mine recently held 2 review meetings, one on Aug. 16, the other on Aug. 20. Two modules were reviewed at each meeting. Comments for each module were p...
17 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Laurie Sands
The course I just uploaded to Review 360 is not playing the audio properly. It works fine when I preview it, and the mp4 files play perfectly on their own, but when I ...
17 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Mark Johnson
So I have created a folder in Review 360 and placed 12 presentations for a client project within it. I want to share the folder with the client (i.e. as one link) rath...
17 days ago
By Pierre Jouan
Ashley Hill
Hello, While we can easily share our courses with each other in Rise by changing the collaboration settings, we can't seem to do the same thing in Review. One of my te...
17 days ago
By Allen Mamangun
Daya Nair
Hello, sorry, have been posting for the last 2 days...having a lot of challenges, and I am not even new tho SL or Articulate prods. I am adding an SL block to my...
21 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brad Eastman
Hi all: Apologies for what might seem to be a basic question, but we have a problem that none of my group have the experience to answer. I’m hoping for some input rega...
21 days ago
By Brad Eastman
Bethany Anguiano
Is there a better way to review SME comments in Review360? Anytime I have a comment or suggested change, I have to scroll through the lesson to find the change reques...
22 days ago
By Bethany Anguiano
Melanie Caughron
If I have a 360 review link and want to keep it with comments but do not want anyone else to add comments. If I move it into a new folder will that make the link inacc...
22 days ago
By Lauren Connelly