Last Post Replies
francois gernigon
Lors d'un Upload d'un fichier ZIP d'une nouvelle version de module déjà dans le REVIEW, je reçois cette alerte me bloquant la mise à jour. J'ai essayé sur 5 sources di...
over 1 year ago
By francois gernigon
Jennifer Gaumond
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to track who has viewed my course in review?
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Mar Martínez
I tried to launch my (updated) module and I received the message "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready.". It doesn't dissapear...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Daniel Klinger
They are great - but I want to have some anticipation for what may or may not be coming down the path in terms of these courses.
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Neil Lauinger
My videos play fine when I publish them in Articulate Storyline but when I publish in Articulate Review the videos do not play and stay on the opening screen of the vi...
over 1 year ago
By Glenda DeHoff
Rafael Garcia
I published my course with Century Gothic Font. Although I see the original production, my share group sees the course with different fonts (Times New Roman) and spaci...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Marianne Brien
Since last Friday, September 16th, none of our colleagues (Designers and Technicians) are able to load the Articulate Review page. Is this something platform wis...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Sara Pinto
Do commenters get an email when I mark a comment "Resolved," or is that only for my use as the designer? Thank you!!!
over 1 year ago
By Jason Thompson
Winston Lewis
I've been having some issues recently when uploading some modules to review from Storyline. I've been having text cut off, hovers are not behaving as they should, with...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Valentina Carlone
I recently published my work on Review, I receive the comments by email but when I open my work on Review I don't find any comments. I miss something? Thank you
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Heather Beaudoin
Although I tell my reviewers every. single. time. they need to press Enter to post a comment... they don't press Enter. They type something and click off of it. Q...
over 1 year ago
By Micky Martain
Ginger Gregory
I have been having trouble with published review links not loading. They just spin and spin. This only started a few weeks ago. I assumed it was a fluke or cache neede...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
JR Mari
Hi, am I able to publish at the same time as people are reviewing and commenting on the current content? Would the reviewer have to hit Refresh to see the newly ...
over 1 year ago
By JR Mari
Faiq Aizuddin  Nor Faisal
Hi Everyone, I'm having an issue where slides show up incomplete in Review. You would progress to the next slide but only my navigation buttons would show up. The rest...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Sue Brown
If I just want non license holders to be able to view a Storyline course but not comment on it, do I just untick the box, Allow users without IDs to comment, in Share ...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
MaryClaire Rocheleau
When publishing in Rise 360 and using 360 Review, the feedback tab is not showing. I have tried repeatedly and performed tests with coworkers. This has nev...
over 1 year ago
By MaryClaire Rocheleau
Ioana Frigura
Hello, It would be very helpful if there are more options to organize and categorize comments in a project, without having to hide them. I am currently working on a pr...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Aleksandra Wilk
Hi! I've encountered problem with Modern Player Menu: all Menu items are disappearing second after course starts and then are not visible on any other slide. I've trie...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Sarah Ryan
Hi All, Is there a way to retrieve / find missing courses from Review360? I duplicated a course in Rise360, but can no longer find / see the original in Review36...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Michelle Mullette
Hi, I was wondering if a sorting function could be added to Review? It would be nice to sort so the last updated course could move to the top of the lists, inste...
over 1 year ago
By Stass Ioujanina