Last Post Replies
Wendy Robichaud
I have several projects on Review 360. Stakeholders are able to watch and listen from computers and tablets, but when they try on a phone the audio does not come throu...
almost 2 years ago
By Wendy Robichaud
Shana Ryman (she/her)
Greetings eLearning Community, This question is basic, and I am stomped and would love help. I reordered my slides in my Storyline module. When I publish i...
almost 2 years ago
By Mandy Lasky
Pascaline Lebon
Hello, Am trying to republish a module from presenter into review link but this latter is being updated on another module's link. Even if i well clicked on publish a n...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Michelle Bonocore
all day today I am having issues publishing Storyline courses to review 360, it keeps crashing before finishing the publishing of the course. I am able to publis...
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Valentina Gioia
Hello Articulate Team, do you know after how much time the browser link, published through the feature "Review 360", expires? Thanks!
almost 2 years ago
By Jose Tansengco
Canadian ADL Lab 30
In the last while, when I sort my projects into any created folders, the next time I return to the folder they are all gone and I have to move the desired projects int...
almost 2 years ago
By Janet Chafey
Sebastian Weber
Hey guys, I have a problem, which I can not solve by myself: I always upload my e-learning courses on Review360 so that employees can give their feedback on different ...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Kristin Hatcher
I have been trying to log in to Review today and am unable to do so. Oddly, if I have a link to a specific course, I can still access that and so can others, so I know...
almost 2 years ago
By Kristin Hatcher
Daya Nair
Hello, sorry, have been posting for the last 2 days...having a lot of challenges, and I am not even new tho SL or Articulate prods. I am adding an SL block to my...
almost 2 years ago
By Michael McCarty
Darlene Dalgleish
Hi! Is anyone else having issues with Review? I'm trying to publish a Rise course to Review but when I click Review/Publish New Version, it comes up with an error mess...
almost 2 years ago
By Paige Bell
Yvonne White
Hello, Is there a way to transfer Articulate Review products to another team member?
almost 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Erin Buckley
In fact, none of them will. They did last night. I have renamed the course and still won't pubish.
almost 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Chris Bruntsch
Hello, I am unable to load my rise course into review. I receive this message below. Is there anybody that has a trouble shoot for this?
almost 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
David Fox
Discovered a recent issue with Review 360. and I am not sure if it is a workflow issue or a product issue. When I add content to a folder, it doesn't stay in the...
almost 2 years ago
By David Fox
Liza Weber
Hello, Is there a way to make the Text to Speech text visible and available for review as well? The communications team would like to review this as well but the...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Nik Unterkircher
Hello, I was under the impression that a beta tester did not have to provide an email to make comments, and certainly not create an Articulate360 account. But I’ve had...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Jennifer Cohen
I have a colleague who is unable to leave comments in one of my Rise 360 courses that's in Review 360. She has been able to leave comments in other courses. She has lo...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Christophe TELLALIAN
Hi, it's systematic, none of my reviewers see the comments panel because it's hidden by default. Each time we have to explain how to display it. Without changing the ...
almost 2 years ago
By Samantha CORIAN
Valerie Drager
I did a Spanish translation over a class instead of duplicating the class first. The English class is in Review 360 but I need to move it back into Rise. Is that...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Joanna Kurpiewska
Hi guys is anyone experiencing issue with access to published modules on Review? Some of our modules were uploaded to Review weeks ago and suddenly they've stopped wor...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra