Last Post Replies
Valerie Drager
I did a Spanish translation over a class instead of duplicating the class first. The English class is in Review 360 but I need to move it back into Rise. Is that...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Joanna Kurpiewska
Hi guys is anyone experiencing issue with access to published modules on Review? Some of our modules were uploaded to Review weeks ago and suddenly they've stopped wor...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Caroline Smith
Publishing from storyline to review 360 and get directed to screen saying unsupported browser re: internet explorer 11. I can't figure out what to do?
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Kyle Main
I've heard a LONG TIME AGO, that there would be updates and features for Articulate Review. I have 100s of Courses in Articulate Review - and GROWING. It's a pai...
2 years ago
By Randy Simmons
Karthik A
We use Review 360 extensively for many of our projects. We realize that Review 360 doesn't offer any bookmarking feature. Is there a way around this? Thanks!
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jennifer Clarke
Hi all I'm doing more work with gov entities in Canada and it'd be awesome to have the option to host Articulate Review on a Canadian server, as most of them require a...
2 years ago
By Paul Lépine
Penelope Bloom
Hi. When I convert Storyline 360 course to Review 360 the font doesn't display correctly, see images attached. The font not displaying is Formata Bold, which I have in...
2 years ago
By Luciana Piazza
David Kolmer
We are seeing an issue where there is black text on a white and light blue table in Articulate Storyline 360. (The Articulate file has 7 modules and is being saved on ...
2 years ago
By Andrea Koehntop
Mark
Hi, So here's the thing, one of my colleagues is having trouble seeing all the comments who has been made (FYI; she doesn't have an account). The strange thing is that...
2 years ago
By Mark
Mark
Hi, Sometimes the comments suddenly disappears after hitting the post button. It's very frustrating specially when comments are a bit longer. I'm working with Chrome w...
2 years ago
By Mark
Ian Skuse
Anybody having issues with Review 360 not loading? I get an error that I don't have an internet connection, which is false. Proof, I made this comment and posted...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Rebecca Winnier
I have a reviewer who just let me know that she has left several comments today on Review 360 but they aren't posting and keep disappearing. I've also noticed that the...
2 years ago
By Rebecca Winnier
Riya Mukherjee
Hi, I've been using Review 360 to publish multiple iterations of the course, and earlier I saw all client comments were captured and visible when clicking through each...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Marcus Biady
I checked out the tutorial only this morning and really like it! My couple of queries: 1. In the tutorial I watched the published course was made available on review36...
2 years ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Mala Kandadai
Hi there, I am developing a large course of 4 sections. My SMEs are raising comments on sections 1 and 2, while I am developing sections 3 and 4. My plan is to a...
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Denise Quint
Hi all, unfortunately I receive an error saying "unable to start the server" whenever I try to open an MP4-Video created using Storyline 360. Does someone know what th...
2 years ago
By John Say
Wayne Judd
Hi, I get the below error message when clicking on a link for a course on Review: AccessDeniedAccess Denied7Y3ZSNQ35PZJDGDS1jiC61Ro/pp+ZALA2/4h2s7v+Gj02AJJYHurdfr0J/4i...
2 years ago
By John Say
Charlotte Steneram
I have also got problems to upload one of my projects to Review, but some projects work fine. However it is still very important to make my review -links for all my pr...
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Archana  Nagur
Hi, I have created a review link with the condition "allowing all users with this link can add comments". Still, whenever the link is open in the browser it asks the ...
2 years ago
By Andrea Koehntop
Jake Holmberg
Hello All, I am have issues with my Cars Game. The idea is for the user to select a vehicle, roll the die, then prompted with a question. If they answer correctl...
2 years ago
By Jake Holmberg