Last Post Replies
Julian Dardenne
Hi One of the areas in our organisation had the idea to develop content in Rise (non-training content) and host it in Review for people to access. The content in Revie...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Sondra Daugherty
This week I sent a Review link, but none of the comments has generated an email. I've checked all the settings and I should be receiving instant notificati...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Tracy Hughes
Hello, I have a client that reported they are getting an ad pop-up when opening the link I provided for them to review a course on Review 360. Has anyone else co...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
K L
Is there any way to remove the Articulate Logo and link (top left) in Review 360? And, is it possible to have a custom link not showing the Articulate name?...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Emerson Best
Hey everyone, I was in the middle of a project and wanted to look at an older version of the course really quickly. I wanted to go back to the original version and acc...
2 years ago
By Emerson Best
Jennifer Clarke
Hi all. I keep getting inconsistencies in a project published to Review. I have triggers to pause a video at various places but the video will randomly pause either si...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Gerry Mason
I've created a slide presentation in storyline, and published to review 360. Now I want to make changes to the presentation but not sure how. I don't seem to have the ...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Will Findlay
I have tried publishing three different Articulate Studio 360 projects since last night, and, after they successfully upload, they seem stuck at the "This item is...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Flieger
Does you web page coder go out of his/her way to make things harder? Since your Review360 web page takes forever to load all courses when going to / or coming back to ...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tommy jackson
Functions of trigger variables are changing their information when I publish storyline to review 360. 1. I create the project in review and test it...works fine 2...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christina Brown
Hello, We recently published a Storyline 360 project to Review 360. We sent the project out to stakeholders via the Review 360 link. It seems that everyone review...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Jennifer Rogers
When I create a Storyline block and publish it to Review 360 so that I can pull it into a Rise course, it shows this gray starting screen, but I want it to just start ...
2 years ago
By Jennifer Rogers
Manon Lesquillier
Review works brilliantly for us when collecting feedback. Two improvement suggestions from my side: 1) Provide option to indicate where to comment is linked to, e.g. c...
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
kc raven
We're running into a weird issues with Review, where the audio to the slide doesn't play but the slide will continue to play even though there's no audio. That has hap...
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
mwilliams@breg.com Williams
Hi, I am having audio challenges when I load a module into Review 365. The audio is significantly delayed on the review platform. Any suggestions? Thanks!
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian Runo
One of my courses had an error in publishing the first time and after clicking "okay", I attempted to republish the course but the link isn't showing in the dropdown. ...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Varsha Gangwal
Hi All, I've published the articulate 360 file review link, but when I go to click it, I receive this error. Here is the screenshot required.
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Shannon Connor
Hi. Yesterday and today when publishing different courses the course never completes on the AR side. It just presents the message "This item is still processing and wi...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Dan Hiveley
Not sure what the problem is. I have about a 6 minute video that I made in After Effects and it plays great in media player. When I load it in articulate it play...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Mark Hahm
Hello. Is there a set limit to the number of comments or total amount of text that can be added to each Review page? Thanks.
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly